“Amazing, fresh and delicious breakfast”

Lemon Cafe and Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 325 Restaurants in Boracay
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Lemon café serves an eclectic menu of gourmet comfort food with a healthy twist. Our on site bakery produces scrumptious cakes and pastries that are famous on Boracay as are our wedding cakes and custom cakes for any special occasion. We are open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Reviewed 24 November 2019 via mobile

It's hard to come by a restaurant in Asia that does a mean brunch/breakfast menu with both quality local and international cuisine. We had the Benedict and the pinoy tapa both were great. Presentation outstanding and service very good. Coffee was also well brewed. Will be going back to try other parts of the menu.

1  Thank adamfh1985
Write a reviewReviews (1,628)

Reviewed 24 November 2019

Our favorite café in Boracay. Apart from the light and airy decor, in the centre of the modern food/shopping centre, service and cuisine are the best we've experienced during our stay. The focus is on fresh, light, healthy and refreshing food and homemade drinks and shakes. Service is friendly and efficient too, while the menu leaves you spoilt for choice. I'd like to take 'Lemoni' home to my local neighborhood...

2  Thank jamesvanbregt
Reviewed 21 November 2019 via mobile

So here I am, in a beautiful warm sea and the thing in my mind is the relaxing, tasty and easy going breakfast experience we just had.
The lemon cafe visit this morning was simply perfect, the same warm welcome as before, the smiles and easy going but professional attitude of the staff, the nice menu with plenty of choices and possible combinations, the great food and drinks and above all, this can not explain bubble that you feel in once you step inside.
Feels like you under a porch, on a garden somewhere cocooned away from the rest of the shopping area. All together it just works, and once you start eating a big happy smile will garnish the well cooked food the well combine juices,the tasty desserts and wonderful presentation.
We so happy we found this place.
Well done to all who serve us there, our most sincere thank you.

Reviewed 10 November 2019

I have discovered this restaurant in 2008 and it is still here. Same interior, same ambiance, same quality of food, this is what we call consistency! As an healthy minded person I always look for light meals, salads, good shakes and when It's a cheat day.. a nice pastry! Lemon Cafe is the place I love in Boracay, where I feel like home, where I love to bring my friends for a great dinner. The Sangria Blanco is so refreshing, that one is never enough. The Vietnamese salad, the set meals or the poke bowl are just the right size and so delicious. I have a weakness for their Lemon pie which remind me my childhood back in France. Advise to the chef, please be cautious with the execution of some of the main course, as it could end up being a turn-off. But for the rest, all is great from the service to the pergola, Lemon Cafe is like a little heaven in the middle of the crowded D-Mall.

Date of visit: October 2019
3  Thank ProtectdEarth
Reviewed 7 November 2019

Atmosphere and food was great. This was the first decent meal we had on Boracay. For an island like this with many restaurants it's surprising that not a lot of them have good food. I'd recommend eating here. Serving size was great and filling. Taste great too.

Date of visit: October 2019