“Just perfect!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 149 Hotels in Boracay
Seoul, South Korea
“Just perfect!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2012

Our family's first trip to Boracay 24-30 May 2012. Thanks to BBC and their staff we had the best vacation/hotel experience ever (we did two Island Escape Packages). From the airport pick-up, boat transfer and check-in everything so smooth. Depending on how fast you walk the beach is 20-40 seconds away. The excursions that were part of the package were excellent. Departure smooth as the arrival. Our flight out was early before the restaurant opened, so the night before they made us breakfast sandwiches for our trip to the airport. Just awesome!

Sorry I'm not very long-winded and never do reviews, but I must acknowledge and thank BBC for doing such great job. We will definitely be back and after thoroughly checking out the island I've concluded that BBC just has the perfect combination of location, staff, service, cleanliness, food and the list goes on. Oops, almost forget guest get a discount for Ariel's Point.

9 Thank Wanman34
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Apex, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2012

Just spent a week at BBC and our stay was great. The room and all of the facilities were always clean, the food was good and the location is great, not quite as busy as other parts of the beach but close enough to walk to where we wanted to go. The best part of our stay was without a doubt the service from each member of the staff, no exceptions. I have traveled internationally quite a bit and have never had the kind of personal service I received here. I always had the feeling that each member of the staff actually really cared about us and had pride in their work, and never felt like anyone was doing it because they had to or because it was their job. I really wasn't sure this kind of effort really existed anymore but I found it here. I would definitely go back again. We had a wonderful time during our vacation thanks to the entire staff of BBC.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Jim C
honolulu, hawaii
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2012

We just completed our Boracay vacation, stayed at Boracay Beach Club in station 1, our third time their, first in Oct. of 2010, than again in Nov. of 2011, and our recent stay Nov. 2012, we really love this place, the entire staff is awesome, very helpful and friendly, there is a Restaurant in the hotel and also one just across the street on the beach,

Room Tip: Very clean and comfortable bedding.
2 Thank ronaldrezentes
Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2012

We availed of their 4-Day Island Adventure Package, added another night and upgraded the room to a General Suite. Upon arrival, I was advised that they are further upgrading our room to an Admiral Suite for free! How awesome is that?

The package included the following:
- Sunset Cruise on Local Sailboat (Paraw)
- Banana Boat Ride
- In-room Full-Body Massage or Foot Spa (1 Hour)
- Daily Breakfast
- Complimentary Welcome Drinks
- 6 Bar Drink Coupons (water, soft drinks, fruit juices, fruit shakes beer, limited mixed drinks)
- Transportation from/to Caticlan or Kalibo Airport

I would recommend that you grab one of their packages... great value for money!

The room is huge, and is even bigger than a one-bedroom apartment. The room itself could use some minor touch ups here and there, but everything is functioning well.

We had 2 LCD TVs inside the suite, one in the living area and another in the bedroom. The bed is also huge! I think 3 people can sleep on it but we still requested for another bed for a minimal fee. The beds are on the firm side but I am not complaining, I like firm beds. The room also had a 4-seater dining table plus a kitchen. Too bad, it didn't have a microwave oven. The bathroom is bigger than what I expected but I had a little bit of trouble setting the water temperature. It goes from too hot to too cold.

The hotel is NOT beachfront but they also have a bar right on the beach. You just need to cross a street on you'll be on the beach in less than a minute. It wasn't a huge issue for me and I actually found it a good thing to be away from all the noise and madness.

There are a couple of things that I would like to mention that may help the owners in improving service to their guests:

1. Wifi is free but it does not work well all the time. Although I had full signal bars, it was too slow at certain times of the day. It might cause some inconvenience if internet is very important to you while you travel.

2. The package included free breakfast as I mentioned above. However, I was not happy with what I had on my first day. The boneless (deboned) fish had bones, well too many of them. I decided to skip breakfast from then on.

Aside from the two items above, everything else is spot on. The trip to Ariel's Point, which the hotel organized is one of the highlights of this trip and I will be writing a separate review for this. Overall, I would say that this is a great resort and I would come back!

3 Thank Bulakbol
Chengdu, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2012

We've stayed at BBC from 29th of April to 2nd of May. It was a great experience. Nice staff, great location, comfortable room, good service. Gonna find time to get back.

Thanks Hazel and Grace and all others staffs from BBC. We do enjoy our stay there.

Room Tip: maybe second or third floor to see better view.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends