“Nice to be back”

SpiceBird
Ranked #18 of 325 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: Barbecue, Grill
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The quality of the food has not changed one bit. We loved their new dishes and I love the overall vibe of their new location.

Date of visit: November 2021
Write a reviewReviews (531)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you are looking for a tasty, delicious, and really good grilled food, then do consider Spicebird, located at D’Mall area in Station 2. Order their gilled chicken and pork peri-peri, chicken skin (really crispy with a nice lemon garlic sauce) and a surprise item - chicken liver with bacon - really yummy! Their deserts are really good as well and my kids loved it. I missed the calamansi cheese cake since they ran out of it due to its popularity. Price is ok and the portions are good for sharing. Really worth the visit.

Date of visit: November 2021
Reviewed 15 November 2020 via mobile

Not very good chicken. I was disappointed. I actually ate here twice just to make sure sure given how good the reviews were. Confirmed though, it’s bad. Really bad. Wish I could give it 0 stars.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 6 March 2020

I ate at Spicebird during a recent trip to Boracay. I shared the wings and pork belly with my mom. The peri peri sauces provided to every table is the game changer and made the meal. I recommend mixing the different sauces until you get the combination you like.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 6 February 2020

Great food, portion and service. We had chicken “cubano”, peri-peri chicken, mango-mint shake and chocolate dessert. everything was delicious, served quickly and with amazing set of extra sauces.

Date of visit: February 2020