“Peri Peri sauces for the win”
Review of SpiceBird

SpiceBird
Ranked #14 of 335 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: Barbecue, Grill
Reviewed 6 March 2020

I ate at Spicebird during a recent trip to Boracay. I shared the wings and pork belly with my mom. The peri peri sauces provided to every table is the game changer and made the meal. I recommend mixing the different sauces until you get the combination you like.

Date of visit: February 2020
Write a reviewReviews (528)

Reviewed 6 February 2020

Great food, portion and service. We had chicken “cubano”, peri-peri chicken, mango-mint shake and chocolate dessert. everything was delicious, served quickly and with amazing set of extra sauces.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 23 December 2019

Ordered the peri peri chicken. I can say that the main highlight are the sauces. They give you unlimited 4 sauces to choose from. Without the sauces, the chicken would just taste bland and ordinary. The rice though was very yummy. Overall good meal. But not life changing.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 8 December 2019 via mobile

Guilty pleasure! Pork chop plus the curry-curry sauce was the best way to end a day of exploration.

The staff was kind and provided great service.

Love.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank adlerofhousehodor
Reviewed 21 October 2019

I had dinner here with my husband - we had the fried chicken skin, peri peri chicken and peri peri stuffed squid. Meals were of decent portion and served with rice, cassava chips and very basic salad. However, we both found the flavour of the food to be lacklustre, and not even as good as some piri piri food we've had back home. The different sauces were good and probably what saved the food. Prices seemed expensive given the quality of food and compared to other restaurants nearby.

Date of visit: October 2019