7 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$347
Priceline$230
Travelocity$347
1,515 results
All reviews infinity pool tartine beach room beach front breakfast buffet kids club caticlan airport hotel is beautiful white beach d mall every hour sea view walk along the beach f b shuttle service visit boracay discovery shores
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 December 2020

Though, I made an online reservation 12 hours prior to the stay, all my requests were accommodated. They even surprised us with room decoration and a cake for our anniversary.
Furthermore, during our stay at The Lind there was also an A-list celebrity in house guest and we were not treated any different by the staff.
Thank you The Lind and kudos to you all.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Peterivin
The Lind Boracay, General Manager at The Lind Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2021

Dear Peterivin,

Happy new year!

Thank you very much for choosing to pursue your stay with us at The Lind in spite of the 12-hour lead time. I am equally grateful for the time you took to write down this lovely review.

As a hotel, we believe that apart from our physical assets such as our rooms, facilities and even location, it is truly the shared sense of hospitality that can make a huge difference. I am happy to have among our teams very passionate persons who want to make each and every guest feel a VIP, celebrity or no celebrity. For us, each guest deserves nothing but the best from us.

We hope to see you back at The Lind, your home away from home in Boracay.

Cheers,

Reviewed 11 December 2020

Everything was great!! The Rooms and facilities were top-notch! The staff helped me and my family our all throughout our trip! Although for me, food was not the best. Breakfast felt like it was all “instant” items. We also had a romantic dinner by the beach and the food was underwhelming. That’s the only thing we did not like, the overall experience though was awesome! Thanks to the Lind!

Date of stay: December 2020
The Lind Boracay, General Manager at The Lind Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2021

Dear laCLAVANO,

Warmest greetings!

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at The Lind and for calling the overall experience awesome. As a hotel, we value the voice of the guest greatly because it provides us insight and challenges us to continuously be on the top of our game.

I would like to assure you that our breakfast items are mostly homemade and fresh. Our breads and pastries are baked in-house, we grow our own herbs and microgreens and we try our best to source the freshest local produce. However, I have taken your comments and I have discussed these too with our culinary team.

I hope we can have the honor and pleasure of welcoming you back especially once things normalize and we will all be living in better circumstances.

Thank you.

Reviewed 9 December 2020

The Lind is truly outstanding in all aspects.
I have traveled across countries, however the level of service, gratitude and flexibility provided is World-class. In all aspects Rooms, check-in, Restaurant menu, adhoc requests, value for money are superb.
All staff members are very humble with superb attitude to go beyond and help. I am simply amazed on flexibility they provided us. The level of sensitivity of all aspects is very thoughtful, this is what I describe as " Genuine Customer Care"
It was out honeymoon, the special arrangement was outstanding. We had great time.
Thank you The Lind Team for making each day so special and worth remembering for years ahead.

Room tip: Beach facing rooms are outstanding

Dear Karenconquers,

Warmest greetings!

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and for giving us the honor of being your home during your honeymoon. Congratulations! We are always keen to hear back from guests because this gives us an idea on how we are doing and how else we can get better at our game.

I am glad that you found the experience at The Lind as "superb, outstanding and most amazing" especially since you're a seasoned traveler.

It would be a great joy to see you back at The Lind, which I hope you now consider as your home away from home in Boracay.

Reviewed 23 November 2020 via mobile

We have stayed in a reasonable number of resorts and I really remember the ones that stand out in terms of good service. This is a place that I will remember with a smile as the staff go above and beyond to take care of you (Hi Ana, Rommel, Fed, Bryan - even Jhonnel of beach security) Like when we had dinner, there was no pork sinigang on the menu but they made it happen

They had all the safety protocols, sanitizers, free masks and alcohol, social distancing and even if the breakfast was ala carte (for safety), it was still buffet style and we could order all we want.

The location at the end of Station 1 is perfect. Private, serene and not busy. You must book the Sea Premier room because the sea view when you wake up is breathtaking - especially watching the sunset. The infinity pool is my favorite sunset hangout. Rates are so reasonable for the service they provide.

Such a win to stay here at The Lind☀️

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear yukihigson,

Warmest greetings!

First off, thank you for trusting us with your holiday after the strict community lockdown. On behalf of the the entire team, I would like to express gratitude for the trust, graciousness and warmth you have equally shared with everyone at the hotel.

Indeed, we take great pride in several things. Firstly, the design of The Lind, which is not only contemporary and picture-perfect but one that is able seamlessly meld the beauty of the outdoors with the luxe comforts of our accommodations and facilities. Secondly, our Safe Stays at The Lind program, which builds and intensifies our commitment to safety and cleanliness. Thirdly, our beachfront location on quiet and chill Station 1, White Beach. Our prime location allows guests to indulge in the breathtaking beauty of Boracay's most famous stretch of white sand beach without isolating them.

However, we do acknowledge that the beating heart of our operations is our shared service culture that harnesses Filipinos' inherent sense of hospitality. Thank you for acknowledging and talking about this.

We hope you consider us as your 2nd home in Boracay as we see more of you in the near future!

Reviewed 23 November 2020

We stayed for 3 nights at the beach view room and i must say that this is one of the most relaxing boracay trip we had so far. The room is super nice. Breakfast even though its ala carte, the selection is still great specially the freshly baked breads, compliments to the chef. The pizza is super good too! All the staffs are very friendly and all in all no complaints. The Lind is our new home whenever we are in boracay.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear iamjcofpol,

Warmest greetings!

Thank you very much for finding time to write this sweet and lovely review on The Lind Boracay. I am pleased to read that you found your time with us as the most relaxing holiday you've ever had in Boracay.

We take great pride in our accommodations, amenities and facilities. The rooms are, indeed, spacious and modern with views of either the beach or gardens. Our food are mostly homemade and we do take great pride in our breads, pastries and pizzas which are all created in-house.

I am glad you consider us your second home in Boracay. It is an honor, and it will truly be a pleasure to welcome you back.

Cheers,