“Thanks for the best bora experience!”

Jony's Beach Resort
Ranked #7 of 151 Hotels in Boracay
Reviewed 11 September 2012

My friends and I had a blast at Boracay last August 3-6, 2012. The staff at Jony's beach resort was a big part in making our stay quite comfy and memorable. Their resort is clean, spacious and it provided everything that we needed to enjoy a stress free vacation. This resort is well equipped, from personal refrigerator, cable tv, land line phones, hair dryer, WiFi, etc. Everything you are expecting to get if you stay in a five star hotel were all present. Not only the staff are very accommodating, they are warm and very courteous. They would greet you with the sweetest smile wherever you are in the premises and check if you need anything. I would ALWAYS choose Jony's whenever i go to the most beautiful beach island in the Philippines!

Room Tip: La Concha suite is ideal for family or honeymooners. It gives you a good view of the beach since it...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 11 September 2012

Best place to be in boracay, people are so nice and warm. We spent our vacation with my friends a few months ago, the hotel staff are so friendly and very accommodating. I love their mango shake. Its the best place to stay if your looking for quiet and peaceful place to stay. The hotel facilities are also great.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 August 2012

Kudos to the staff of jony's beach resort with special mention to rey the food attendant at the bar and to khaye the reservation officer who helped me in our bookings.

The resort is located in an area with a lot of peace and quiet and likewise a short walk away to all the party in boracay. Food and shakes at the restaurant are great albeit a bit expensive but serving size is very generous so its just reasonable. The hotel staff are all so friendly so you will feel right at home.

As a tip, enjoy the restaurant's happy hour and ask the food attendants to help you set up a set of beach chairs and tables and sip your way out to a great view of the sunset...

Will definitely be coming back!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 25 August 2012

My family and I stayed at Jony's resort last long weekend and I must say, I was impressed with their customer service. Upon our arrival, we were given, ( one of the best!) mango shakes I have ever tasted. My toddler was also given her own glass and they didn't skimped on the serving, I thought we will just be given two glasses, one for me and my husband.

The staff were very accommodating and cheerful. Two staff helped us carry our luggages to the room and once in the room, we were very happy with the size of the room, complete with three queen sized beds, tv, fridge, abundant coffee and tea sets and plenty of toiletries.

It's a very nice hotel, mind you, it is not beachfront but it was not much of an issue since it is just a stone's throw away from the pristine, powder Boracay beach. Again, I have to add --- impeccable service provided by the security guard, who would literally stop traffic to let us cross t the street.

True, there are quite a number of top notch hotels in Boracay but Jony's has that magnetic effect due to their superb service.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2012

Jony's is a smallish boutique hotel near the beach. It's not beach front but close enough that it does not matter. We stayed at the top floor suite. It's lovely and well furnished. There was a big outdoor patio that faced the beach. Everybody we encountered from the van driver, to the front desk (they greet you with a mango smoothie upon arrival) folks, to the restaurant servers were extremely professional, friendly and accommodating. They will truly go out of their way to assist their guests.

We favored the location too because it was not near the noisy part of the island. I only have positive things to say about this beach resort and I look forward to returning here on my future visits to Boracay.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family