Stayed for 2 nights. Hotel was great. We got the first floor which is just opposite the breakfast area. Though breakfast is not that fascinating but it was okay.
The room was wonderful. Bathtub provided. Fridge provided. There is TV also. Basic neccessity is available.
Hotel is an easy access to the beach. It was located in the middle of station 1. We can walk thru the back door. Swimming pool is kinda small.
A great place to stay. Not noisy at all. Very calm place.
Hotel recep was helpful and friendly.
Travel adaptor is strongly advice.
Shopping was cheap. But if you are into activities, be it sea or land, lots of money is needed.
Do not go in hte month of July because it is a rainy season. It rains everday. But it was still fun after all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Patio Pacific boasts 65 air-conditioned deluxe rooms and suites, all exuding luxury and relaxing atmosphere. One can savor sumptuous meals at its Garden Cafe that offers international cuisine or can chill out at the Vanilla Lounge. It's Alpha Fitness Center has a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, fitness gym and wall climbing facility. Other facilities include a Conference Room, with 180 seats, ideal for out-of-town or corporate meetings, sales conventions, training programs and private parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and ACCOR so you can book your Patio Pacific Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patio Pacific Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Patio Pacific Hotel Boracay
- Boracay Patio Pacific Hotel