All reviews beach front deluxe pool access room family loft complimentary snacks rain shower beachfront area swimming pool rooms are clean breakfast buffet main building wifi signal short walk to the beach pleasant stay d mall beach towels private beach sun loungers
Reviewed 18 March 2018

I had a fantastic stay at this hotel they are very professional and polite. Their hospitality is outstanding and the 2 members of staff that i had a excellent service from was Jeffrey Covera and Chrissy they made my stay fantastic. The hotel is very clean and friendly and family orientated too.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is pretty good, The rooms are very clean and the staff is very friendly. The room service is great, very very fast & very helpful. However, don’t expect any kind of view, I was under the impression that we would have a lovely view but we didn’t. The breakfast is ok but was awesome compared to some of the food we had. I gave it 3 stars because we had requested a queen size bed and instead had 2 single beds pushed next to each other; otherwise I would have given it 4 stars. There’s a hostel right across the street. Personally it didn’t bother us but I imagine some people would be annoyed with the music although it ran until around 11 or 12 only. Their “beach resort” is a 3 min walk from the hotel. You are offered a towel from the hotel but have to give it back each time u walk in and walk out. They have lounge chairs out on the white beach and the staff was very helpful.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2018

After deciding to have a leave from work, together with my family, we have decided to stay here in Boracay Haven Resort to have fun and unwind to release all the work-related stress and for mind and body to be ready for some workin'.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank carolcwightman
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

My friends stayed at a Junior Suite at the main building. Me and my companion stayed at a beach front room, above the Haven Bistro. The main building is 3 minutes walk to the beach.

We all enjoyed our stay. The staff on both locations are great!
They arranged our transfers to and from Caticlan airport.
They also arranged our island hopping activity.
On the night before our checkout, they reminded us of our pick up time.

The beach front room is spacious. The breakfast is plated. We order them the night before and just specify the time that we want them to bring it to our room.

The Junior Suite in the main building is just enough for 4 people. If you have duffle bags or backpacks, then its ok. But if you carry big luggage bags, then you will have difficulty moving around the room.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank cat58_mnl
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

It’s our first time in Boracay and the staff of Haven made us feel welcome and at home. They took care of us from the first day until the day we left. Ms. Beth especially took interest in arranging our accommodations for the land trip to Iloilo and Bacolod. Her assistance freed us from all worries. Thank you Haven for the wonderful vacation. Will definitely recommend you to our friends.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple