“Excellent Food”

Kay Sarap
Ranked #194 of 307 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: Philippine
Reviewed 29 February 2016

We ate at this place twice on both occasions we enjoyed the food. We ordered Chili lobster, garlic butter shrimp and fried sweet and sour fish the quality and freshness of the food were excellent nothing could beat live shrimps and live lobster. The price was much cheaper than the restaurants by the beach.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Kay Sarap

Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

Incredible skill shown to cook the seafood chosen at d*tallipapa. After choosing the seafood we wanted (I would recommend finding out the going rate so you don't pay too much) we headed into Kay Sarap. With very friendly and accommodating service the fresh seafood was cooked with respect and incredible flavour! Yum! An awesome lunch spot when seafood is at its freshest

Reviewed 16 September 2015

Found inside the Talipapa market, I was wondering why this restauranr has reasonable cooking charge, nice stainless take, clean area but few customer. I tried it as I will have faster service. My steam could be better with ginger. Crab was ok. My clam soup had some smell, thsy blame the seller for including some old clam, hello, you can tell me that and you did not took some effort to dip it in water and take out the dead clams. Now I know why

Reviewed 21 April 2015

This is the first seafood restaurant you will see coming in from the main road ( beside Mang inasa ). The cooking charges are just the same as the other restos but you can see the kitchen from the dining area. all the tables used Stainless sheets, so everything looks clean. The main thing to consider eating at the Talipapa is who has the better cook, and the chef at this place is very good.

The only thing i dont like about the place is the lack of ventilation as the kitchen is just beside the dining area. They do have fans all over..so its not really a big deal.

I would definitely recommend this resto to all my friends.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

very delicious food and very clean restaurant you can see your food while its being cook...
look for Kay Sarap restaurant...

1  Thank 180Jammy