“Great night with great foods”
Review of Gerry's Grill

Gerry's Grill
Ranked #36 of 324 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 December 2019

We decided to eat at Gerry's grill station 2 Boracay it was around 8 o'clock in the evening the store was very full the receptionist recommend us to eat to there extension at elcentro hotel and yes it was good place for me even though with out air-condition we are so very happy because of the waiter there, name Arvin the one who serves us the food that we order he is so jolly he entertained me verry well I'm satisfied of what he did even though it's busy he gave all of our needs and besides that the foods was very delicious highly recommended thanks Vin hope to see you again and hoping that you will saw this message keep up the good work

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (384)

Reviewed 25 November 2019 via mobile

This is the first time my mom’s been to the Philippines and I think that Gerry’s Grill was her favorite so far. We had the Pork bbq, the adobo shreds, chicken inasal, and crispy pata. I also had a 4 seasons shake. Everything was great, but I did think the adobo shreds lacked some flavor. I expected to get a hint of the vinegar taste, but it wasn’t there.
One moment of awkwardness was when our waiter came to take our order but didn’t say a word, he just stood there silently, not even greeting us.
But the food is awesome, so who cares

Date of visit: November 2019
1  Thank Scrapin_frame
Reviewed 14 November 2019 via mobile

Its freezing inside, and very noisy,barbq chicken was uncooked still blood on it,waiter was just like put your order without saying anything....

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 10 October 2019

We frequented Gerry's at least 3 times during our stay. Best price in town and the food was great. You have to line up and get a number but if you have a chance to meet the manager she will get you in early. Try the fish -- tasty and done to perfection. Service is very good but giving a small tip you are remembered and give a quite table .... Highly recommend

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank Catherine L
Reviewed 5 September 2019

This is for Gerry's Grill in Station 2. I had expected something standard and mediocre but it would seem this could be the best Gerry's Grill branch.

The food was delicious, service was fast, and staff are attentive. Serving sizes were exceptional.

*I hadn't been to every Gerry's but I can say the branch-to-forget is the one at Tomas Morato Ext. in Quezon City (back of ABS-CBN). Their serving sizes were strangely unsatisfying and worse the staff were indifferent.

Date of visit: August 2019