“Entertaining Experience and worth it food❤”
Review of 8 by the Beach

8 by the Beach
Ranked #2 of 335 Restaurants in Boracay
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 10
Reviewed 17 April 2020

My family were longily for the best restaurant. The staff are friendly and it so near at the beach but also worth the money if you eat here no service charge. I will comeback soon if everthings gonna be okay.

Date of visit: March 2020
Write a reviewReviews (115)

Reviewed 9 March 2020 via mobile

One word "EXCELLENT" Lamb Sandwich as well as Strawberry Frappe is the Best. And the staff so friendly.

1  Thank chrisms2012
BoracayMandarin, General Manager at 8 by the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share this review and for checking out Eight by the Beach! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our Lamb Sandwich and Strawberry Frappe! Perfect combination, right? It is our pleasure to give you a good dining experience! We would love to have you again as our guest!

Reviewed 6 March 2020

The environment is neat and family friendly. The drinks are delicious and the food comes in a timely manner. Just be careful of what you order from the menu. The pizzas are great but the loaded nachos are by no means loaded... no cheese on it just some creamy white sauce which for the price paid was extremely disappointing.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 5 March 2020 via mobile

I was about to give 4 stars to this place
But the waiters are just very pushy about
Writing a review here .if asking 1 time nicely to write review it’s ok .but for me and my girlfriend they asked like 4 times including asking to take a photo with her (the waitress) .and taking my phone and tell me ,here let me show you where to review us.
Other then that the food was good .
The shakes were very good and I had pizza and my girlfriend had pad Thai both were good .

2  Thank Edan217
Reviewed 4 March 2020 via mobile

Great food and drinks, not too expensive for its location and views. We went there 3 times in 4 days and it didn't disappoint. Recommended for those that want to be at a nice place and have good service, food and drinks.

Date of visit: February 2020
5  Thank dmonteiro6

Hi, David! Thank you for sharing your feedback and for recommending Eight by the Beach! We do take pride in catering to all your needs as our guest and we always aim to provide you the best service and dining experience. It is our pleasure to make your stay comfortable! We would love to have you again!