US$ 49
Casa Venicia(Caticlan)(Great Value!)
US$ 31
US$ 72
TripAdvisor
HangOut Beach & Resort(Malay)(Great Value!)
US$ 27
US$ 12
  • Restaurant
US$ 34
Agoda.com
All reviewsevery hourtwo bedroom villawhite beachhourly shuttleoverlooking viewd malluntil midnightbig groupshuttle servicevisiting boracaynice poolkite surfingbalconymaricarislandvanstation
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

This is our 2nd visit here and yet we are still looking forward for more and more and more! Such a great place to stay. We enjoyed much this time since we assigned to stay at the upper part of the villa near at the reception area. The room has 2 bedrooms and has spacious living area and veranda which offers a overlooking view of Boracay. The staffs are friendly and they even have shuttle going to D'Mall every hour. It starts at 8am to 10pm.
Thanks to Steve, Tony and Jon and their lovely wives Jeni and Jena for inviting us to Aplaya and Epic Bar. It was a blast. You also invited us to your villa room 1. It was really fun being with you Guys. I love it!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank iamAldonLopez
Cohiba V, Manager at Cohiba Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Dear Guest - Thank you for taking time to post your review and we are so glad that, yet again, you had such an enjoyable time staying with us at Cohiba Villas. Like yourselves a large number of our guests return year after year - and become part of our island family. Its so nice when guests feel as though this is their "second home" and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Choosing hotel, consciously wanted to live away from vanity and noise. Since traveling with the child, considering the option of large rooms and a swimming pool. After reading the reviews, chose the villa and never regretted. Clean comfortable rooms, has everything you need, good Wi fi. Cleaning every day, bed linen and towels are clean and fresh. Nice and clean bathroom. There is a children's pool and shuttle bass service to D'Mall.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family

Dear Guest - Thank you for your review and kind comments regarding your stay with us here at Cohiba. So glad you enjoyed your stay and the facilities, services and overall experience was enjoyed by your family. We do our best to ensure all our guests have a relaxing vacation during their time with us - our staff aim to please and deliver high standard of customer service at all times. We do hope you will return to stay again with us sometime in the future.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Me and a bunch of friends spent 10 days at the Penthouse, the 4 rooms and the 3 rooms apt and i have to say that the view is amazing; the big terrace facing the bay is just awesome, "priceless" is the breakfast every morning enjoying the sun.
Rooms are huge, everything is quite clean but there are little things that make your stay a bit unpleasant and that should not happen in a Top Resort.
Plastic shower try with a big hole (we couldnt use it!) lights not working, windows that u could not close properly (in a windy place that makes the difference...)
The staff was kind but not so "fast" in solving problems, not suited to the place.
Once again, this place is awesome, the infinity pool is amazing, but u should pretend something more for what you pay for, according to the Philipino's standards.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank anderos
Cohiba V, Manager at Cohiba Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2016

Dear Guest - thank you for your review and glad that your stay with us overall was enjoyable. As you so rightly state the views from the Units is amazing, especially the sunrise. I am sorry you experienced a few "maintenance" issues during your stay. I will make further enquiries regarding the issues you encountered - we have a full time maintenance team on hand and any repairs/problems that are reported are usually dealt with immediately. We do hope you will return to stay with again should you revisit Boracay.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Cohiba Villas is the ultimate Boracay Staycation. We've been to Boracay several times and have stayed at beachfront accommodations and for a change, we wanted to see the island from a different perspective. After searching through several villas and apartments in MyBoracayGuide, I found Cohiba Villas. I instantly fell in love with the infinity pool and was convinced right away that this is where our next staycation would be!

We stayed in the Two-Bedroom Villa with an amazing view (and perfect sunrise!). It was incredibly spacious with complete amenities. Kitchen is fully functional so we just bought fresh seafood in D'Talipapa and cooked dinner and breakfast instead of eating out. All appliances and furniture were fairly new and working properly. We especially loved the Jacuzzi in the Master's bedroom, and the huge balcony. There are also several tables and chairs around the villa where you can just lay around and chill.

The infinity pool did not disappoint. It has a great view of Bulabog beach where you can see all the kitesurfers. Also, there is also an hourly shuttle to D'Mall which is very convenient and rent of the whole van exclusively anytime is only P250 which is reasonable if you are a big group. The only con is that we were not allowed to check in when we arrived an hour and a half earlier, perhaps because they were still preparing the room but we understand since it's a hotel policy anyway so it's okay.

My friends and I are planning to come back to Boracay this year and we'll definitely stay here again! We're a bigger group now and we're excited to try their grandest villa, the Penthouse! Can't wait for our next staycation!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Guest - thank you for your recent review and so glad you enjoyed your staycation with us here at Cohiba. Your comments/feedback are much appreciated and you obviously took advantage of the amenities and facilities available. Sorry you had to wait a while to get into your Unit - we do our utmost to try and have accommodation ready for when guests arrive early. However, at the time of your stay all Units were full and we had to adhere to our check-out (12 noon) and check-in times (2pm) to be able to clean and prepare the accommodation. Where ever possible we do allow early check-in and late check-out for our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back to Cohiba should you return to Boracay in the future.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Villa Caipirinha, named after a Brazilian cocktail, is one of the luxury private houses of Cohiba Villa. It's located on Diniwid Hills, about 20-minutes away from the white-sand beach of Boracay. Do not worry about its distance to the beach because the Villa offers van service to get you around the island. Personally, I didn't mind going off the touristy area because Boracay is more than just its pristine white sand beach.

Villa Caipirinha has 7 double bedrooms and 10 bathrooms. It is big enough to accommodate up to 16 people. These bedrooms are grand and spacious, with a kind of bed that would make you want to sleep forever. I took photos of my own but not as beautiful as those that were taken by one of the bloggers I was with, Justin Vawter so I secured his permission to use the pictures in this post. Anyway, each bedroom has a theme color, painted on the wall against the bed. I find this interesting because the colors gave the bedrooms a some sort of identity that makes each one unique.

The best part of this villa, in my opinion, is the living room that opens to an infinity pool with a jacuzzi. It also offers a spectacular view of Boracay. It's so beautiful that's where we hang out most of the time. The pictures below show the night and day view.

On our last day, we decided to have a pool party, well at least half of us did, the others were busy partying in Boracay. As a budget traveler, I don't really stay in expensive lodgings, hence, I never really understood the rich why they have to spend so much money in a place just to sleep in. But after this, I think I now have a clue if not completely enlightened on why they do it apart from the fact that they can afford it. When I was at Villa Caipirinha I was in complete state of relaxation. I had no time to entertain negative thoughts but I had all the time in the world to be grateful. I was happy, comfortable, and invigorated. And isn't that the goal when we take vacations?

So if you are willing to discover more of Boracay and you want to have that ultimate retreat from all the stress that had been zapping out your energy, I highly recommend that you book your stay at Villa Caipirinha in your next Boracay trip.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Cohiba V, Manager at Cohiba Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2016

Dear Guest - Thank you for your review on Villa Caipirinha. Can you please repost your review on the Tripadvisor site for this Villa.