“Delicious Coffee!”
Review of Cafe Maruja

Cafe Maruja
Ranked #4 of 334 Restaurants in Boracay
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 9
Description: A Cozy Local Beach Café Located In The Beach Front With Amazing Sea View And Native Indoor/Outdoor Dining & Lounges To Enjoy Having PRETTY HEALTHY BRUNCH Exprience, We Use High Quality Coffee Beans That Is Crafted With Care.
Reviewed 15 September 2020

As a coffee lover, I always find time to look for new places for my caffeine fix. Last October, my friend brought me here and I can say that this cafe is one of my favourite places to chill out.

Date of visit: October 2019
Write a reviewReviews (242)

Reviewed 11 March 2020

We had an amazing brunch and drinks at cafe maruja. Also they have excellent shisha / hookah the best in the island. Will definitely reccomend this cafe. Had an awesome experience. Thanks cafe maruja.

Reviewed 11 March 2020

What i like about cafe maruja is that they make a very good coffee and food. Excellent food service and amazing view. Reasonable price as well.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 10 March 2020 via mobile

I ordered a smoothie bowl : it was just ice mixed with a tiny bit of chocolate and banana slices on the top for decoration. I couldn't eat it as it was mostly just frozen water. On top of that it's super expensive !!

1  Thank estherg553
Reviewed 7 March 2020 via mobile

The chill lounge is cozy and nice for sunset watching. Their pizza and coffee were amazing will come back to try their breakfast menu options!