11 people are viewing this hotel
$93
Trip.com$98
Travelocity$93
Priceline$107
All reviews sky pool front desk early check surprise birthday dinner buffet thank you so much direct pool access beach front i highly recommend this hotel premier room enjoyed our stay airport transfer amazing hotel accommodating staff superb service sea view visit boracay
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 June 2021

I will definitely go back and recommend this hotel! I really enjoyed my stay here. I love the way they treat their clients and food is freshly served. And I wanna extend my deepest gratitude to Ms Kathleen Salazar, operation manager, who genuinely exerted efforts to make sure she can accommodate us better and making sure we are enjoying every little moments. I highly appreciate the facilities and the security I had with the company. More blessings and continue to be a blessing with others. This is indeed amazing! From traveling up to surfing, I can still sense their unwavering assistance and all throughout my stay there. Nothing more I can wish but to basically remain welcoming to

Room tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
1  Thank Archie_1294
Reviewed 20 June 2021

We really had an amazing stay at Henann Palm for 3 days and 2 nights. They have very accommodating staff. Special thanks to Ms. Eriza for allowing us to check in early and she also upgraded our room from deluxe to premiere. The room was very clean and I really love its smell. I also enjoyed the main pool and the skypool. Breakfast was also good.

Reviewed 17 June 2021

Stayed here from June 12-16 with my family. It was a very nice experience. The hotel is beautiful and all the staff were very nice and friendly. The hotel buffett breakfast facing the beach was a new experience and it was so great. The sun, tropical trees and the mood plus the great food selection was enough to get us excited each and every day of our stay. The sky pool overlooking the crystal blue beach was breathtaking. The rooms were tidy and aesthetically soothing, the balcony gave us our own private space to lounge while gazing at the beauty of the entire property and the bathroom, with its big bath tub, was my kid's pool extension. All activities made outside and inside the hotel were its own experience. We can't wait to go back and stay there again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2021 via mobile

There were some little issues that we encountered during our stay here but the friendliness of the staff more than made up for it. These were:
1. Our sink was clogged. I'm sure the person who cleaned it previously noticed it but didn't do anything about it.
2. Wi-Fi was abysmal. 1.5mbps and intermittent.
3. Our aircon started to drip on the 2nd day.

But even with that, our stay was amazing. The staff were friendly. The food was good. The room and our view was beautiful. The location was great. Super value for money. We'll definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 15 June 2021 via mobile

I love this resort the staff the amenities, the management and staffs, very approachable and kind specially thei6 manager Ma'am Rozel, hotel staffs Emalyn Casidsod and Karl Layug....Amazing experience, worth it to remember.