6 people are viewing this hotel
$288
Hotels.com$331
Trip.com$323
Priceline$377
All reviews azure beach club saffron cafe foam party azure restaurant chef raj plunge pool private beach villa host duty manager breakfast buffet soft opening very attentive to our needs romantic dinner suite room great facilities f b filipino hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 April 2022 via mobile

Vincci took care of our arrival and departure from the airport even accommodated our special request to depart at a later time! So happy with our experience overall!! The breakfast was excellent! It had varieties from korean, chinese and italian cuisine! Had roast beef and turkey during their breakfasts. Shoutout to Ray in Saffron for catering to our every need in the buffet! Even granted our request when we asked to get pineapples when it wasn’t available in the buffet! So so happy! Housekeeping is very accommodating as well! Will be back for sure for their service and facilities! Very hospitable and warm service.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Itssamsevilla
Patrick Manthe, General Manager at Crimson Resort and Spa Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2022

Dear Itssamsevilla,

Greetings from Crimson Resort and Spa Boracay.

Thank you very much for your wonderful review of your experience at our resort and for the high ratings you have given us. We are thrilled to note that you found your stay with us satisfactory and that the quality of service rendered by our staff greatly contributed to making your stay at Station Zero even more pleasant and comfortable for you.

We hope it won't be too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you at our resort again.

Reviewed 3 April 2022 via mobile

My friend and I decided to book Crimson Hotel to cap off our 2-week Boracay vacation. Let me start with the positives:

1. They let us avail of the breakfast buffet(good selection with noodle bar!) on our first day because we will leave early on our last day.
2. Lots of activities - ideal for families with kids. Day beds are more than sufficient even during weekends. The foam party every Saturday is a fun experience (it's more family oriented rather than beach foam party/vibe)
3. As this is located in Station 0, the beach has more 'exclusive' feel to it.
4. Beds are comfortable

Now for the negatives:
1. There was a slight miscommunication with the concierge regarding the free shuttle service. I raised this to the 'virtual butler' via viber, and I was advised that the Duty Manger will get in touch with me. The Duty Manager did send me a text message, and told me that he'll investigate what happened. I waited for 3 DAYS but did not receive any update. This was very disappointing, given that they market their resort as "luxury".
2. During weekends, the staff in the breakfast buffet area are visibly overwhelmed with the number of guests. We had a hard time asking for a refill of water, or even ask for napkin because the waiters are too busy/pre-occupied. Just to be clear - this is not the fault of the hardworking staff of the hotel, because during weekdays, we can feel the difference in service (they are very well-trained). I would suggest to add more staff on peak days.
3. Same goes on the beachfront - during weekends, you can feel that the staff are overwhelmed. We need to call their attention SEVERAL TIMES before they can attend to us.

One positive highlight is the very good service we received from the Azure beach club staff lead by Kuya Dee Jhay, PJ and Lyn once the crowd got smaller.

Overall, I think Crimson Boracay should invest in their staff and train their Duty Managers to be more customer centric.

Will I be staying at this hotel in the future? DEFINITELY NOT. There are lots of other choices at this price point which offers more value for your money (Go stay at Shangri-La Boracay instead!)

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Patrick Manthe, General Manager at Crimson Resort and Spa Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2022

Dear armandl2016,

Greetings from Crimson Resort and Spa Boracay.

Thank you for sharing your impressions of our resort following your recent stay with us. As one of Boracay’s top rated resorts, we always strive to pay attention to the views and opinions of our guests as they allow us to gauge the quality and efficiency of our service and indicate which areas we should improve.

While I am happy to hear of the positive aspects of your stay, I felt a deep sense of regret and disappointment when I read that our resort failed to meet your expectations in some areas, particularly as we are absolutely committed to providing the very best in customer service and offering a range of facilities which ensure that each and every one of our guests can enjoy a comfortable, enjoyable time with us.

Please be informed that I have already addressed your invaluable feedback with the respective departmental leaders at the resort in order to improve our services and maintain our usual high standards at all times.

I would like to end by saying that as a Crimson property we are committed to acting on the comments and feedback we receive from our guests and I hope you have the opportunity to visit us again in the future and witness first-hand the results of your invaluable input.

Reviewed 31 March 2022 via mobile

It's pricey but it is worth every penny, they will treat you like a VIP from airport to hotel. Superb service! Big modern room, they serve delicious buffet brekfast. fast check in and check out. No hassle at all and I will surely be back again! Thank you Crimson

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Patrick Manthe, General Manager at Crimson Resort and Spa Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2022

Dear Ginger1120,

Greetings from Crimson Resort and Spa Boracay.

I would like to begin by thanking you for taking the time to send us your feedback regarding your recent stay at our resort. It gives me great pleasure to read that you enjoyed your time with us and we hope you took with you some lasting memories.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit and hope it is not too long before your next stay at Crimson Resort and Spa Boracay.

Reviewed 31 March 2022 via mobile

Nothing but excellent service and praises to Crimson Hotel Boracay and Team for a job well done.

We had an amazing time staying at your fantastic exclusive beach front hotel.

The check-in process was smooth. We had lunch while waiting for our Villa Suite Room to be available.

Our Villa was very serene and relaxing, most especially the comfortable bed.

Also, a huge shoutout to Ver, Pia and Chef Rajes for accommodating our request at Azure Resto/ Beach Club. They never fail to serve delicious meals every time!

All in all, we had the best time at Crimson Hotel Boracay. My family and I felt really safe and well taken cared of! Can’t wait for me next visit.

Ang lastly.. BIG thanks to Ms. Ram of reservation.

-@mavisb_

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear mavisbatoon,

Greetings from Crimson Resort and Spa Boracay.

First and foremost, thank you for taking some of your precious time to write such a nice review on TripAdvisor and share the experience of your stay with all the other readers on this platform.

Comments such as yours are truly appreciated and inspire us to continue to offer our guests the best and most memorable stay we possibly can.

We certainly hope that on your next tip to Boracay you’ll visit us again where you will be assured a very warm welcome.

Reviewed 31 March 2022

We loved everything about our stay in Crimson Boracay. From their service in the airport, to our room. We were checked in early which we didn't expect. The room was very spacious and clean. The food was delicious. The view was breathtaking. We swam like 2-3 hours in the morning and in the afternoon. Our son enjoyed so much and so did we. We specifically loved our afternoon "tambay" by the beach sitting on their beach chairs, staring at the horizon while eating our favorite salt and pepper squid and four cheese pizza blanca. The staff were super nice and always smiling and always asking us if we need something. They really took care of us. Will definitely come back. Thank you, Crimson for such a wonderful experience!

Room tip: Try to request this room 3303
Date of stay: March 2022

Dear aljoyzeke,

Greetings from Crimson Resort and Spa Boracay.

I wish to sincerely thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor, this means a lot to us. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and would like to thank you for sharing your impressions with other people from around the world.