“Wonderful”

Ranked #30 of 333 Restaurants in Boracay
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 January 2020 via mobile

Delicious food, great music & atmosphere. Marlyn was so sweet and a great server! The penne pesto pasta was delicious!

1  Thank Aliciagrether
Write a reviewReviews (500)

Reviewed 25 January 2020

Marlyn was fantastic!!! The beef kabos are awesome!! Highly recommend this place to anyone visiting Borocay! Give Marlyn a raise!

1  Thank Finsup2354
Reviewed 25 January 2020 via mobile

Horrible today! Not my first time to be there, before it all was nice, but today awful. What the heck is that when a male waiter touches a female guest, not even one time, many! Also, he brake my personal borders twice, and stopped only when I angrily mentioned him. His sorry was so quieted, that I even didn’t hear that. My sister was in shock to see his attitude to a guest. It is really awful, I want the owner to see this review. Teach your stuff some manners, you you can contact me for a compensation. I don’t recommend for now and will not back again, until I see any comments from the owner.

5  Thank Susha F
Reviewed 24 January 2020

Very kind service and polite
Very good food, good location in cty centre, Elvie is the best...I highly reccomend :)

1  Thank C412QTroberts
Reviewed 23 January 2020

Best pub on the island. Amazing food and the set up is perfect with air con hitting you no matter where you sit. But if you want the best spot go to the bar where louie and Shakira will sort you out with cocktails that are unreal. Great value too

1  Thank 438laurao