“Great Italian Restaurant - must visit when in Boracay”
Review of Aria Restaurant

Aria Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 334 Restaurants in Boracay
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Welcome to Aria Restaurant, where traditional food meets a modern, stylish ambiance. Take a culinary journey through italy with a mouth-watering array of authentic dishes inspired by the beautiful mediterranean coast. Opened in 2003 on the sandy shores of Boracay, the Philippines' top beach destination, Aria quickly gained recognition amongst tourist and locals alike and became known for its delectable pastas, wood-fire oven baked pizzas, fresh salads, delicious main courses, seasonal recipes and its cozy setting. Offering everything from seafood to poultry as well as vegetable to meats, there is surely something in Aria's menu for everyone. Buon Appetito!
Reviewed 20 March 2020 via mobile

Went to this place 2x; lunch and dinner. We are pretty happy with our food
Service - very attentive and friendly
Menu - they have very good variety of italian food to choose from appetizers, salad, pizza, pasta, and desserts.
Quality and Portion - all meals I would say good for sharing, especially pizza can be shared max 3pax. As for the quality, i loved the parmigiana melanz I've ordered. We both loved their pizza as well, their pizza crust just so crunchy and soft. Just couldn't resist to have a bite
Price - I would say above average, but worth the value. Check the price in my shared photos. Especially if you are craving authentic italian food when in boracay, this is definitely the place.

Overall we are very happy customers and definitely will recommend to visit this place when in Boracay station 2.

1  Thank cindymarieazur
Write a reviewReviews (1,554)

Reviewed 14 March 2020

The food is so good here we went twice during our stay in Boracay. We first went here as they advertise gluten free pasta, however it was not available. Be aware that the staff aren’t trained on gluten free options and tried to convince me I could eat the ‘wholewheat’ pasta. I went for the Greek style prawns both times we ate here which were so delicious. My partner chose gnocchi and pizza and said both were fantastic. Service was slow and our food came separately - my partner had nearly finished his meal both times before mine came, but food is worth the wait!

3  Thank mimim1992
Reviewed 12 March 2020

Great food! Love the pasta Great ambiance! Servers are very accomodating specially Marcel! They are doing a great job! Kudos to the restaurant

Reviewed 12 March 2020 via mobile

We enjoyed our dinner here, great pizza and salad. Really nice view and the service was good. You can order desserts as well in the store beside them (mango cheesecake is my fave from cafe del sol, if I’m not mistaken).

Reviewed 7 March 2020

Great vibe and food. I feel very welcome and taken cared of! Thank you to Rico for an excellent service! :)