“Perfect for friends and families”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
private 20m pool and hot tub
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Ayjell A
“Perfect for friends and families”
Reviewed 21 October 2017 for a stay in May 2017

All the staff were super friendly and nice during our stay. This is my second time to stay in this hotel and yet the experience is amazing! Very convenient to go to the main beach and back to the hotel as they provide free shuttle service for their check in clients. The hotel is away from the busy scene of high profile bars which makes it more relaxing if you just plan to stay by the pool. This is my favorite hotel in Boracay! I’d definitely go back with my family again and again!

Jeanette...
“Amazing”
Reviewed 27 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

No words or pictures can do this Villa justice..... The place is amazing. Stephen who was our host, was very quick to respond to any questions and requests we had and was extremely helpful. He went above and beyond what we would have expected and one of the best hosts we have encountered.
The Villa is a 7 Room 8.5 Bath and it is huge. It was fully stocked with everything that we could ever need. The staff where extremely helpful and tended to our every whim.
Full Service Villa does not do this place justice.
On call masseuse and manicurists were just some of the available services we were able to take advantage of.
The infinity pool was beautiful, and the views amazing, and it’s a wonderful place to chill out in the evening. Check out the sound system.
All the rooms were spotless and nicely furnished. We loved the Pool table and 4 person hot tub, which just topped off an already awesome package.
Tell the Chef what you would like to eat and he will go out of his way to make all the necessary plans to make it happen, the 24/7 Driver and Van will take you and your group anywhere you would like to go and will pick you up when you are ready to leave, just call and a few minutes later he is there.
The Villa truly made the trip memorable. Book with confidence, I have already shared this place with all my friends and family. If you are travelling with a group, take Stephen's suggestion, use the Water Taxi, 30 minutes from airport to villa bypassing any traffic or issues with the ferry.
My group was only in Boracay for 3 days and 2 nights and we had a great time, to the point that we had to force ourselves to actually leave the Villa. 
Can’t wait to go back, truly awesome.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Peter H
London, England, United Kingdom
“Amazing villa, superb service, stunning views!”
Reviewed 15 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

My friends and I booked this villa (also known as Caipirinha Villa) via Airbnb for 5 nights and had an absolutely amazing experience.

The villa is immaculate - each room is comfortable, well set-out, comes with an en-suite and has balcony with beautiful views over the ocean! The communal area is massive and the outdoor area is really well thought out, with sun-loungers, plenty of seating, a BBQ, a jacuzzi and an awesome infinity pool!

The views from the villa are breathtaking and it was a real pleasure just relaxing at the villa looking out.

Four members of staff (Michelle, Grace, Din and Noy) help out whilst you stay. They are all really friendly and helpful and available the entire time. Michelle, Grace and Din are fantastic cooks and prepared wonderful meals for us. The villa is around a 15-20 minute drive from Station 1, but this this fine because Noy provided a 24/7 driver service! Stephen, the owner, also went out of his way to help us arrange things before we arrived. In terms of service, this is probably the best thing about the villa... it's incredible!

I can't pick a fault with the villa - if I return to Boracay I know where I'll be staying!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing