“Go without hesitation!”

Philippine Fun Divers, Inc.
Ranked #1 of 32 Tours in Bohol Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: PHILIPPINE FUN DIVERS is a PADI 5-Star Dive Resort! TOP OF THE LINE, TOP OF THEIR GAME, YOU CAN'T TOP IT! Dedicated to only giving the best of Scuba Fun Diving, Scuba Diving Safaris, PADI Courses and Specialty Courses to our customers. We offer Day Trips, Shore Dives and Safaris to the most famous islands around us, such as Panglao Island, Balicasag Island, Cabilao Island, Pamilacan Island, Siquijor Island, Apo Island and Sumilon Island. Teaching the full range of PADI Courses is our other passion. We teach all courses in English, German, Japanese, Tagalog, Bisayan and Italian. We are well known for our great, spacious and classy dive boats. The boat fleet: Two amazing, traditional Banka Boats with 30 divers each capacity, One 16 seater Speedboat, One 10-Seater Speedboat, and One 6-Seater Speedboat. Going the extra mile can be expected every time you visit us here at Alona Beach, Panglao, Bohol. Holger the President, Rena the Manager and the rest of the professional team welcomes you to paradise. See you soon for unforgettable under water adventures surrounded by amazing creatures (and people)! Please write us an email in order to get your customized Scuba Fun Diving/PADI Course - Accommodation - Round Trip Transfer - Sight Seeing Package for a great deal! And don't worry, we will take your pictures and videos if requested! Thank you very much, Vielen Dank, Domo arigato gozaimashita, Maraming Salamat, Daghang Salamat, Grazie, Je vous remercie and to all people from other countries (and please tell us what Thank You means when you are here with us)
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 8 October 2017

I took my open water course with Philippines Fun Divers and I have absolutely no regrets. Rex, my instructor was very professional, patient and clear in his explanations. And of course; always smiling. He doesn't rush and adapt well to the level of the students. Only small classes here in this club.
Also, all the staff is helpful and makes you feel welcome. They will go the extra mile for you if you are interested
I will go there again for my advanced open water with no hesitation.
Can't wait to go back !

"open water training"
"padi owd"
"safe diving"

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

I was doing the Divemaster and DSD Leader with Philippines fun divers for one month and it was a awesome time with these professionals. Everyone is so nice and they work so hard to give customers a great time. I appreciate that. Specially thanks to Frank he was my Instructor during the time and I learned a lot from him not just about diving. I definitely wanna come back to dive with them again. Cheers!

best regards

1  Thank Tobias D
Reviewed 22 September 2017

I came to Philippines Fun Divers to do my OW certification in September last year... I had such a positive experience that I had already decided to do my Advance OW here too, but I ended up doing it in Mexico (couldn´t regret more my decision). My (bad) experience in México gave me enough perspective to understand that good dive shops as well as responsible and reliable instructors are the exceptions and not the rule… And once you found one, you simple better stay around… So I came back in March this year for the EFR and Enriched Air, and I just finished the Rescue Diver course. The fact that I keep coming back (and that I will come back to do other courses like sidemount and Dive master) show pretty clear my opinion about Philippines Fun Divers and about Frank Yamamoto, my Instructor.
The short version is: The facilities are clean, well organized and complete. The equipment is well maintained. The staff is friendly and very professional; make you feel welcomed since the first email. Frank is a wonderful instructor: besides the knowledge required by PADI, he goes the extra mile when he realizes the student is interested and shares the knowledge coming from his own (impressive) personal experience as former Marine. Above all I felt very safe with him underwater and this is essential for a beginner.
Congratulations PFD, you have a serious fan here =D See you all back in a couple of months!

1  Thank natimuru
Reviewed 11 September 2017

My husband and I didn't go for the certification course due to lack of time. We had to take the Discover Scuba Dive which is for beginners. There is an elaborate theory session followed by practicals in the pool and then the actual dive in the ocean at the Alona Housereef. The Alona Housereef is a beautiful coral site rich with diverse types of fishes (especially star fishes). Our instructor, Rex, was nice and patient.

1  Thank Goral G