Internet didn't work. Wi-fi couldn't connect. Though you can use Jasz's (nearby restaurant) open wi-fi network at Hayahay hotel downstairs tables.
Breakfast is quite small, but good to go. The most reach is American Breakfast (two eggs + two toasts + butter + two slices of ham + 1 banana + juice + a cup of coffee or tea). It costs 200 PHP unless it is included in your room rate. You can also try the European one (flakes + jam + fruits if I remember correct) for about 160 PHP and a few other options.
Toilet sticks easily... Don't through anything into it, even a small piece of toilet paper. Soap and shampoo is provided, but smells terribly. Bring your own ones.
Hairdryer is available for rent: 100PHP per day. Aircon is windowed, so a bit noisy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hayahay Resort is a tropical paradise nestled on the shores of Alona Beach in Panglao Island, Bohol, Philippines. It has been a preferred accommodation of leisure seekers and diving enthusiasts because of its scenic location and proximity to famous diving spots in Panglao, Balicasag, Pamilacan, and Cabilao islands. Other water adventures include snorkeling and dolphin watching. This Panglao Island beach resort has modest facilities but extends great comfort to its staying guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Hayahay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hayahay Hotel Bohol Island
- Hayahay Resort Bohol Province/Bohol Island