“Live music, great shake, fresh sea food”

K'na Boyet Sa Baywok
Ranked #47 of 203 Restaurants in Puerto Princesa
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I am writing this review more for the singer than anything else. He was phenomenal. Should have a record deal and made the night for me singing amazing covers of great songs. I'd fly him out for my wedding (if i had a fiance).
They do fresh sea food which you can choose. I am not so big on sea food so just chose tuna i think. It was decent. The mango shake was really delicious though.
I should mention that a fight broke out while we were there, it was pretty minor and was taken outside straight away. It didn't make me feel unsafe and didn't spoil the night. It was the only fight i saw in the Philippines. Filipinos are not generally like that at all!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Our tourist guide refer this to us. All good but it is not good for children (there are people drinking beer).

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Our trike driver recommended this food stall. Wide variety of fresh seafood.
We ordered the following:
1. Tahong/Mussels
2. BBQ
3. Lobster
4. Crocodile Sisig

Mussels were big at this season, soup was just okay.
Lobster it was terrible it has very unpleasant odor and taste
BBQ the lean part taste good but disregard the fat area since its like a bit raw, it think you can request your own desired liking.
Crocodile sisig is the star really taste good. Does not makes you think you are having a crocodile meat.

Food here is just okay nothing that special.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

This is my favourite for fresh grilled fish and a beer
Great owners, friendly, great service
Enjoy some beer and fresh squid, fish
A must visit

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Ate here after a walk along the seafront.

Went for a set menu in which they changed one of the dishes for us upon request. Food was grilled to perfection and very tasty.

Service was friendly and efficient even though the place was busy.

Had a few beers each and paid P1100 which was a reasonable price fir the evening.