See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Well, I'd come across to knowing the place back in December 2012 when I was surfing the net, looking for an accommodation for a summer vacation with my coworkers the next year. I saw their promo posted in Sulit.com (now olx.com) and find it reasonable. So immediately I called on the number provided and explained to me the terms and conditions and complied. Unfortunately, I wasn't able go on the day of our vacation due to inevitable event: my father was rushed to the hospital and I chose to stay on my father's side. Since I was the person to booked on Sotera's, I called on Ms.Sharon (my contact person) to explain the turn of events. Saddened by what happen, I promised to come to the place with my college friends on the next year. And it happened!

So my college friends and I came to Puerto Princesa last June 19-22 of this year and I find the place simple but clean and well maintained. The staffs were friendly and accommodating. Everything we need was well-provided. Daily breakfast was included in the promo, lunch during the tours was also included, the only thing that we only think of was what and where to eat for dinner! That's how efficient the promo they offer. And that's what vacations are supposed to be right? By the way the staff and crew of the place would suggest the best and affordable foods to dine in in the city. Our room was very spacious and clean (smells clean also!) with receiving area and mini-kitchen plus our bed is comfortable. The only loophole in the place would be the heater in our bathroom which does not produce heat and the malfunctioning remote of the AC on our last stay of the night. Appliances should be tested and checked first.

All in all, I can say that their service is very good. We were pampered during our stay here. If you want a cheap and comfortable place to stay in Puerto Princesa that is 10 minutes away from the city and the airport, I would definitely recommend this place!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank jajamimihaha
Reviewed 6 May 2014

They immediately welcome us even though we called time 3 days prior our flight.

They have good and kind staff here. For 17 pax.... what can I say.... Good Job for treating us warmly.

Be sure we will coming back in Palawan.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2014

The place is simple yet comfortable and the people working in Sotera's mansion are accommodating and approachable. You can do whatever you like and you can call the place as your second home: with hot shower, little living room, and with clean lavatory. I'll definitely go back to Puerto Princesa and will stay in this Mansion. It's accessible to the airport, mall, tiangge(s), and other great places to hang out to.

Room Tip: you can stay in room number 7 .. 3rd floor .. near or facing the terrace
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 March 2014

A friend and I were travelling to Pallawan without any reservations and so we find Soteras Mansion. Spacious and clean rooms and very nice service at very affordable rates made our stay very good. So after a few days in El Nido we came back to Puerto and stayed at Sotera again.
Try the massages! We had two each and they were awsome!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 March 2014

The rooms are really nice. You just get Filipino breakfast but it's included. But the thing I liked most about my stay was the very nice, helpful and also funny people working there. During my visit in the Philippines I stayed there twice.

• Stayed: February 2014