Got this recommended from a friend but it was a big letdown. The room we got was next to the common area and reception where people were loud into late hours, guest partying and personal watching action movies on very loud volume. Also the fan that was supposed to be in the room was no where to be found.
The roof was moving seriously 10cm when people were walking upstairs, it sounded and looked like it could come down at any time. Room next door had bedbugs which was noticed at 1am, these people had to sleep outdoors and decided to have a party instead making it impossible for any other guests to sleep as well.
I guess that for partying and get absolutely no sleep this place works, but it's pretty much all it works for. It's cheap but there are plenty of cheap places that have better standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Change of name but still the same.. We are about to change our name for administrative reasons but rest assured all the same people are still here,we do not know when exactly.. but we'll keep you informed..Our hostel is budget friendly, situated in the middle of the city's commercial district. Only about 5 mins to and from the airport, nearby to banks, hospitals, restaurants and shops. We can assure customers that our hostel is thoroughly maintained, clean and comfortable.Our aim is to provide the best possible experience travelers can have of Palawan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Dallas Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dallas Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Dallas Inn Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa