By the Bay Jacana Bed and Breakfast(Puerto Princesa)(Great Value!)
US$ 21
US$ 144
US$ 73
US$ 63
Priceline
Empire Suites Hotel(Puerto Princesa)
US$ 57
US$ 31
Priceline
Grande Vista Hotel(Puerto Princesa)
US$ 38
US$ 31
  • Breakfast included
Blue Lagoon Inn & Suites(Puerto Princesa)(Great Value!)
US$ 52
US$ 22
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 29/night.

Subli Guest Cabins(Puerto Princesa)(Great Value!)
US$ 24
US$ 16
US$ 173
US$ 137
Astoria Palawan(Puerto Princesa)
US$ 109
US$ 82
Priceline
All reviewsel nidobasic accommodationstayed for one nightother guestsarrange tourssingle roomthe main roadplace to stayenjoyed my stayhot waterhonda bayhostelhammockspuertopalawanairporthosts
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

If you want a safe, comfortable and budget-friendly place for your stay in Puerto Princesa, try Dallas!

Joe is very much responsive to SMS inquiry plus the receptionist and staff are friendly and accommodating.

The place is accessible to main road, banks, restaurants and airport.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Located a short distance from the airport (10 mins in a tricycle) the hostel is close to the main high street which has restaurants, banks and shops. The room was basic, set in a bamboo style tree lodge, with ensuite. There was no toilet seat or hot water, however, there was a fan in the room and the hostel had 24 hour electricity. Hostel has chill out areas with hammocks and board games. After travelling most of Palawan this basic accommodation seems in keeping with the price charged.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2017

I happened upon Dallas Inn while looking for a comfortable place to spend 2 days acclimating to the Phillippines. It is not fancy, but it is comfortable and welcoming with a really nice vibe. The staff was incredibly accommodating with everything from allowing me to cook my own food (I keep kosher and needed to prepare Shabbat with my own pot and pan) using their kitchen to taking the time to help me plan my short week in Palawan. It is centrally located and I felt safe and at home there. Kudos to the entire staff and my apologies for it taking so long to write my review. I spent 2 nites at the beginning of my week and another nite at the end and I can't say enough about how warm and friendly and helpful the staff was.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

For the price and location Dallas is a great stay. It has loads of chill space for people to hang out and meet new travellers.

I stayed in a double room that was fairly cosy. The bed had little space around it and once you put two rucksacks in the room it did become a little cramped.

The bathroom was also not the best with a broken toilet seat as well as a near broken sink.

Overall a decent place just a little run down in places.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

We loved our time at Dallas Inn. Irene and Resty are so welcoming and helpful when staying there. The family went above and beyond to help us with stuff and even let us use their kitchen as well as giving us a lift to the airport.

We're so thankful for all their help and can't wait to stay again. Thank you also for my bracelet! It was the sweetest gift.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends