All reviews stayed here other guests free wifi main road airport hosts banks
Reviewed 26 April 2017

I happened upon Dallas Inn while looking for a comfortable place to spend 2 days acclimating to the Phillippines. It is not fancy, but it is comfortable and welcoming with a really nice vibe. The staff was incredibly accommodating with everything from allowing me to cook my own food (I keep kosher and needed to prepare Shabbat with my own pot and pan) using their kitchen to taking the time to help me plan my short week in Palawan. It is centrally located and I felt safe and at home there. Kudos to the entire staff and my apologies for it taking so long to write my review. I spent 2 nites at the beginning of my week and another nite at the end and I can't say enough about how warm and friendly and helpful the staff was.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

For the price and location Dallas is a great stay. It has loads of chill space for people to hang out and meet new travellers.

I stayed in a double room that was fairly cosy. The bed had little space around it and once you put two rucksacks in the room it did become a little cramped.

The bathroom was also not the best with a broken toilet seat as well as a near broken sink.

Overall a decent place just a little run down in places.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

We loved our time at Dallas Inn. Irene and Resty are so welcoming and helpful when staying there. The family went above and beyond to help us with stuff and even let us use their kitchen as well as giving us a lift to the airport.

We're so thankful for all their help and can't wait to stay again. Thank you also for my bracelet! It was the sweetest gift.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a night before flying back to Manila. The ambience is really unique and the owner really took good care of us. Room rates are very affordable, if you guys are looking for a place to stay in Puerto Princesa, you'll never go wrong with this one.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed here as a group of 6 for 3 nights. We felt at home as soon as we walked through the gate. Dallas Inn has a great vibe with a good sized outside chill area, comfy beds, good shower and free tea (perfect as an Englishman).

The location is good, being just off of the main road, but being close enough to shops and restaurants. Cheap beer and soft drinks available, as well as a fully functional kitchen.

Staff are all very friendly, especially Resty, who attended to our every need. He took us out for dinner on our second night, drove us to Honda Bay and drove us to the airport upon our departure.

Beware there are quite a few mosquitoes and insects around as you'd expect to find on Palawan. However they have friendly signs informing you that if you find a strange insect you aren't comfortable with, inform reception and they will assist you.

Overall thouroughly enjoyed my stay and would highly recommend for anyone visiting Peurto Princesa.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends