Located a short distance from the airport (10 mins in a tricycle) the hostel is close to the main high street which has restaurants, banks and shops. The room was basic, set in a bamboo style tree lodge, with ensuite. There was no toilet seat or hot water, however, there was a fan in the room and the hostel had 24 hour electricity. Hostel has chill out areas with hammocks and board games. After travelling most of Palawan this basic accommodation seems in keeping with the price charged.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Change of name but still the same.. We are about to change our name for administrative reasons but rest assured all the same people are still here,we do not know when exactly.. but we'll keep you informed..Our hostel is budget friendly, situated in the middle of the city's commercial district. Only about 5 mins to and from the airport, nearby to banks, hospitals, restaurants and shops. We can assure customers that our hostel is thoroughly maintained, clean and comfortable.Our aim is to provide the best possible experience travelers can have of Palawan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Dallas Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dallas Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Dallas Inn Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa