For the price and location Dallas is a great stay. It has loads of chill space for people to hang out and meet new travellers.
I stayed in a double room that was fairly cosy. The bed had little space around it and once you put two rucksacks in the room it did become a little cramped.
The bathroom was also not the best with a broken toilet seat as well as a near broken sink.
Overall a decent place just a little run down in places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Change of name but still the same.. We are about to change our name for administrative reasons but rest assured all the same people are still here,we do not know when exactly.. but we'll keep you informed..Our hostel is budget friendly, situated in the middle of the city's commercial district. Only about 5 mins to and from the airport, nearby to banks, hospitals, restaurants and shops. We can assure customers that our hostel is thoroughly maintained, clean and comfortable.Our aim is to provide the best possible experience travelers can have of Palawan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Dallas Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dallas Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Dallas Inn Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa