I stayed here August 2015 before we went on our way to El Nido. Dallas hostel made my who experience in Puerto Princesa, the owners were so friendly and helpful. At night it was sociable and fun and they cooked a big meal us one night. Many laughs and good experiences in the few days we spent here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Change of name but still the same.. We are about to change our name for administrative reasons but rest assured all the same people are still here,we do not know when exactly.. but we'll keep you informed..Our hostel is budget friendly, situated in the middle of the city's commercial district. Only about 5 mins to and from the airport, nearby to banks, hospitals, restaurants and shops. We can assure customers that our hostel is thoroughly maintained, clean and comfortable.Our aim is to provide the best possible experience travelers can have of Palawan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Dallas Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dallas Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Dallas Inn Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa