All reviewsbasic accommodationother gueststhe main roadplace to stayenjoyed my stayhot waterhonda bayhostelhammockspalawanairporthostsbanksensuitepeurtotricycle
Reviewed 22 July 2016

I've stayed here with my gf for 4 days. If you're looking for an affordable backpackers place to be, this is it. A relaxed atmosphere where you can easily feel at home. The people of Dallas Inn are superfriendly and trustworthy. And as a Dutch man I got surprised by the fact the owner is Dutch too, so ineens loop je Nederlands te praten! There is always someone present to be at your service and connect you with just as trustworthy people and information/advice. They offer for a little price to get your clothes washed. We got invited to join a BBQ. And, finally, although much more can be said, a place where the (free) Wi-Fi worked! :) Although the room was tiny and I smashed three cockroaches, I still say it was very nice to be there! Thank you! Greetings, Martin & Dayenne.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Arrived July 4th & was warmly greeted by Joe. What's nice about Dallas Inn is the ambiance & the "feel at home" vibe. The reasonable rate plus basic amenities is indeed budget friendly. Resty does give great tips regarding touring the city & nearby attractions on a budget. The stay was overall a great experience! Lucky to have tasted Resty's delicious chicken & pork barbecue on my second night. Will definitely consider staying again at Dallas Inn.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 April 2016

I went the Dallas Inn a few times already and I still love it. There is an ambiance in this place that is making me feel like home. The rooms are comfortable and clean. And I love the other different areas of the place, where you can just relax while planning your day and meet other travelers. The place is really convivial and so are the manager (Resti) and the owner (Joe). They are both so knowledgeable about what to do around and will help you organize your day. Resti is always available to answer my many questions. Hehe. And he is also there at night to make sure everyone is comfortable. All in all this is a great stopover on the way to Port Barton or El Nido.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2016

Me and my wife travel a lot in and out of the country and we've seen a handful of different types and kinds of accommodations there is. We have a few favorites in various places but Dallas Inn will always have a good spot in our hearts. We even consider this place our home in Palawan. Reasons why we love this place, is generally because of the good vibes and awesome culture the owner and staff has established for this place, the kind that most adventure seeking people look for. The staff, especially Resty is always attentive to the guests' needs and is always very helpful even on things their business won't even profit from. Joe, the owner is another well-traveled and an exceptional guy when it comes to knowing things about his business. Most establishments like this, you won't even meet the owners but Joe takes time off from his busy schedule to socialize with their guests and see to it himself that they are very well taken cared of. Location is also very good, inside a decent and quiet village but just a stone throws aways distance from everything you can imagine you might need while you are traveling.

We will always come back to this place and every time we have a friend visiting Puerto Princesa, we only have one recommendation and that is Dallas Inn. And to add, we actually have met a few people also staying in Dallas Inn whom we have become good friends with since then until now.

Room Tip: Very relaxing and friendly environment
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

Great beds in the dorm, clean overall, great hangout place and wifi connection is good! Free coffee and water - very much appreciated. Best thing is the staff though! The owner Joe is supercool and rusty knows everything there is to know about the place. Would and will come back!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo