All reviews basic accommodation other guests the main road place to stay enjoyed my stay hot water honda bay hostel hammocks palawan airport hosts banks ensuite peurto tricycle
Reviewed 14 February 2016

Resty is the best host/receptionist/manager/tour giude in Palawan. The hostel is very clean, there is water, coffee and tea for the guests and a nice area to chill out :) I would definitely recommend this hostel to everyone staying in Puerto Princesa.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 February 2016

I originally planned just one night at Dallas, as a stop over before El Nido.
But things do not always go as planned- the travel god was not on my side, as I figured I ate probably the worst food ever, hours ago at a 7Eleven in Boracay.
So just 30min after checking into Dallas, i started suffering badly from... lots of everything, lets call it food poisoning.
After 5 Hours of self pitty , I decided I needed a doctor. Resty imediatly rushed me to the emergency. I had to stay 2 nights.BUMMER! But Resty was always checking up on me, several times of the day he came by! He brought me whatever I needed or wished - as I was not able to leave by myself. Not only fresh fruits from the marked, a book to keep me entertained, but aswell my Valuables I had left at the hostel when i left in a hurry. When those kind of things happen to a (female) solo traveler , you can only hope for such a guardian Angel like resty. Thank you so much!
The Hostel itself is in general very clean,Breakfast is simple but nice and only 100 pesos, free Wifi and water, Staff helps with booking Vans to El Nido &Port Barton, Restys family is adorable, Joe always remembers guests personally, laundry can be washed, located in a quiet street right next to the main street. ***** from me!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 January 2016

Oh, what a lovely place!! Can not be forgotten because of the perfect hosts, above and beyond service, amazing recommendations and just brilliant atmosphere and cold beer in the terrace and unlimited coffee!! We stayed there 3 times and always had the same room secured for us!! Highly recommended!!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank milda2015
Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

Rusty and the rest of the staff were so attentive, polite, and helpful! The place is so cozy and we were happy to relax in the common areas for the entire afternoon and evening after daytime adventures! Cheap food and drink. No complaints at all!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brandon D
Reviewed 14 December 2015

Dallas Inn has a very homely atmosphere, for a solo backpacker this is the place to go to. Manager Resty and owner, Joe and the rest of the staff are always willing to lend a helping hand on where to go, what to do, and other travel-related inquiries a traveler may have. The facilities are well-maintained. Very hospitable staff with warmth of entertaining the tired foreign and local explorers of Palawan. It is also strategically located as it is just a walking distance from restaurants, shops, schools, malls, hospitals etc. Definitely a place i will be coming back to in PPS!

Room Tip: They provide liquid soap and towel too. Free wifi and drinking water refill plus entertainment from their little princess, Danika :)
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo