US$ 84
US$ 79
Agoda.com
Subli Guest Cabins(Puerto Princesa)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$ 24
Floral Villarosa(Puerto Princesa)
US$ 57
US$ 44
Agoda.com
Acacia Tree Garden Hotel(Puerto Princesa)
US$ 79
US$ 64
Priceline
Grande Vista Hotel(Puerto Princesa)
US$ 35
US$ 33
  • Breakfast included
Blue Lagoon Inn & Suites(Puerto Princesa)(Great Value!)
US$ 51
US$ 26
Trip.com
Empire Suites Hotel(Puerto Princesa)
US$ 62
US$ 125
US$ 149
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshonda bayfree shuttleinfinity poolrooftop barpeaceful getawayfront deskhotel servesrelaxing viewbaker's hillshuttle servicehotel managementoffer freeel nidonight stayshort stayrooms are spaciousnice stay
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Booked this hotel for 4 nights
while travelling around the
Philippines
Please do not consider booking this hotel for the following reasons
1 You are totally isolated from
the town which is 7 Kilometres away
2 No reliable internet .Often no internet

3 Breakfast is ok,but had to
continuing ask for plates cuttery etc
4 Local lads building outside my room
5 Road outside the hotel is a dirt track Totally no atmosphere throughout the hotel
6 Food in the restaurant was very basic
On the only good side was the staff. However the staff did not
have any standard uniform
Please try somewhere else

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Panja R, Director of Sales at Panja Resort Palawan, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Greetings!

We want to apologize for the inconvenience that you encountered, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% everyday to ensure that our customers' needs are being met. I know that we have let you down, and for that we are very sorry.

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Panja Resort Palawan in the near Future.

Best,
Ailene M. Fabro

Reviewed 11 January 2018

We booked for the New Year's Eve to relax. However, my overall experience was unpleasant compared to my first stay in this hotel. The room that I booked online was already full so the front desk officer offered another room with a rate lower than what I paid. I agreed because we have no other choice and she implied that it is the only room left. So there when we already checked in, at first we thought the room looked nice, except for the smell which is bearable on my part. But after a while, my mother complained that she was bitten by mosquito. We checked the room and yes there were mosquitoes inside the room. We were about to call the attention of the hotel staff, only to find out that there was no telephone inside the room (other rooms have). So my brother went out and walked straight to the front desk just to inform the staff.

Here's another story. Because there was no telephone, my brother went out and ordered mango shake and 2 cups of coffee to be served in our room. We waited for about 20 minutes and the coffee was served. I asked the waitress where is the mango shake. She replied that it is unavailable. So I ordered pineapple shake instead. When she left, I thought that the staff in the front desk should have immediately notified my brother if the mango shake is unavailable. So I sent my brother to the front desk again just to confirm if it is really unavailable and he was informed that the mango shake is available so he cancelled the order of pineapple shake. Several minutes passed, the waitress served the pineapple shake in our room. I did not complain and accepted the pineapple shake because I was already thirsty. I just said to the waitress that the mango shake is available according to the front desk officer but she insisted otherwise.
After a while, another waiter knocked on our room and served mango shake. I scratched my head and said to him what happened. He left the mango shake and did not bill us due to the confusion they caused.

After that, we were transferred to another room.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Panja Resort is a special jewel in Puerto Princesa as a 5 Star Hotel. This is my second visit and I have been treated as royalty on each visit. I was met at the Airport as any dignitary would expect. Free scheduled transportation to and from the city is provided by the hotel. The location of the hotel is breath taking and the facilities are first class. I have also been impressed with the staff. They are very professional and courteous. It is a true pleasure to visit Panja Resort!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Panja R, sales and marketing officer at Panja Resort Palawan, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Thank you very much for the positive review. It makes us feel proud and it is especially rewarding to read that we managed to impress you. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

The hotel is lovely. Situated up in the hills overlooking Honda bay. A ride to town takes around 15 minutes, and the staff are all very helpful with organising taxis, trips, anything you need. Food is good, and prices are very reasonable. Wi-Fi is a bit patch at times, especially on the second floor. But overall a nice stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

The resort is situated on a hill overlooking Honda bay with the mountains at its rear. It's a very lovely view, sadly, the architecture and layout of the hotel doesn't quite justify the beauty. The room is spacious but just standard, there is a mini fridge and a coffee maker. The bathroom was clean and spacious, although the bidet was leaking so there was a puddle of water around the toilet, it was very frustrating. The buffet that came with the room was okay. If you decide to order from the a la carte menu, the food takes a long time to prepare. Even just a shake takes a while to prepare.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family