US$ 84
US$ 79
Agoda.com
Grande Vista Hotel(Puerto Princesa)
US$ 37
US$ 34
  • Breakfast included
Acacia Tree Garden Hotel(Puerto Princesa)
US$ 79
US$ 61
Priceline
Blue Lagoon Inn & Suites(Puerto Princesa)(Great Value!)
US$ 51
US$ 25
Trip.com
Floral Villarosa(Puerto Princesa)
US$ 57
US$ 44
Agoda.com
Empire Suites Hotel(Puerto Princesa)
US$ 62
US$ 34
Priceline
Go Hotels Puerto Princesa(Puerto Princesa)(Great Value!)
US$ 42
Hotels.com
US$ 244
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshonda bayfree shuttleinfinity poolrooftop barpeaceful getawayfront deskhotel servesrelaxing viewbaker's hillshuttle servicehotel managementoffer freeel nidonight stayshort stayrooms are spaciousnice stay
Reviewed 6 July 2017

1. Location : it was very convenient to go to any place of Puerto Prinsesa because this resort is located near new downtown.
2. Room condition : it was perfect to me. very clean and no noisy. And price also very reasonable.
3. Scenery: You can meet the really beautiful Scenery of Sea and trees if you open the Veranda door. it made me feel like I'm in heaven at that time. It was a very pleasant shock to me.
4. Restaurant in Panya : I really did not expect I can taste high quality food there. I have been Puerto Prinsesa several time but I suffered from low quality food even in the hotels. Hotel serves around 30 menu but all food I ordered was very nice. So I used to come back Hotel to taste food of Panya. I heard the chef of the restaurant worked so long time in Sangria hotel in Manila. I really recommend to try to eat the food at the restaurant once in a while.
5. Bar : Nice mood and nice cocktails. you can meet skillful bar tender there

Room Tip: ask the room of see side.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Panja R, Public Relations Manager at Panja Resort Palawan, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2017

Good Day Mr Vendolph,

We are very glad to read your wonderful review here on Trip Advisor as it it our goal to make our valued guests stay memorable.

Thank you so much! We hope to welcome you back to Panja Resort again someday.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Been here last june our stay is fantastic i would love to come back here again!!! btw the food is very good very tasty and worth it the staff and the owner is very accomodating and always smiling i have pictures here u can look at them..

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear Ms Sheena,

Thank you so much for the kind review here on Trip advisor.

We hope to see you back here again someday.

Best Regards

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

1. Unacceptable-No WiFi in rooms. Every hotel in the world manages to provide WiFi in the rooms for the guests. The resort will tell you that poolside and the restaurant WiFi areas works fine but it absolutely doesn't. They blame the resort is in a rural area.

2. Unacceptable No Hot or even warm water in rooms which the resort will say it's due to their solar panels. Not to have hot or warm water for the entire 12 days was horrible.

3. Unacceptable poor air conditioning due to only 1 horse power wall units. Waking up every night in a sweat that the pillows and sheets were soaking wet as well.

4. Unacceptable small bed for 2 people. I'm 6'0" tall not like shorter Filipino people.

5. Unacceptable only 3 poolside umbrellas for people that want sun shade for 75-100 weekly guests in 34C (93F). This is absurd. As well as not enough lounge chairs only 10 in the entire resort.

6. Unacceptable same exact menu for both lunch and dinner every single day and night (7 days a week) that never changes with 3 pasta dishes, 2 club sandwiches, a burger and 2 salads. No fresh fish or grilled chicken with vegetables.

7. Unacceptable No Organization at airport pickup with me providing the hotel with all my information given to the hotel by email 3 times. Many signs being held up for other hotel pickups but Panja Resort pickup was no where to be found. Very unprofessional.

8. Unacceptable not taking the most important credit card in the world which is American Express for checking out on my last day and the hotel saying their credit card machine won't accept my card card and the resort wanted me to stop off at Robinson's Mall to get the money on the way to the airport and then give it to the driver. This was absolutely ridiculous.

9. Unacceptable night firefly tour with NO organization. We got off the bus and stood there with no one to tell us where to go. Finally pointed us to go to the horrible buffet dinner then they made us sit there more then 3 hours on a hard bench with still no one guiding us what to do. So because they were so unorganized I chose at this time NOT to go on the night firefly tour and waited in the hot van to take me back to the hotel. They only refunded me partial of my money back.

10. Unacceptable I was in room 201 right by the receptionist desk and the hotel turns on music at 6:00am which plays non stop and woke me up every single morning. This is supposed to be a restful well deserved vacation. But it just wasn't. Even by the pool.

11. Unacceptable the rooms have one small standing closet with only 4 hangers and 2 VERY TINY shelves and staying there 12 days I needed to live out of my luggage thrown on the TV table top.

12. Unacceptable this one goes down in history. I asked the waiter by the pool for 2 glasses of Malibu Coconut Rum with 1 glass of Pineapple juice so I can mix my own drink. The waiter came to the pool and told me he was charging me for 30 shots of rum (in both glasses) which he told me it would cost me 4,000 pesos or $80.00 US Dollars. Later that night I asked for a shot glass and measured myself and there were only 6 shots of rum in each glass. A total of 12 shots for both glasses but the hotel charged me for 30 shots. This is clearly taking advantage and stealing from a foreigner which of course which they thought I was never going to check. This is not a mistake no matter what they will respond back here on my review.

THE OWNER SHOULD BE TRULY ASHAMED OF THESE ISSUES. ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS HIS OWN PROFIT OFF HIS FOREIGN CUSTOMERS.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Panja R, Guest Relations Manager at Panja Resort Palawan, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for raising this concern. However, may we also state that at any point of your stay you never approach our Front Office Staff so we could address all your concern immediately to improve your convenience.
Please be informed that the management is taking this seriously and will do the appropriate action.
Once again, thank you and you brought this concern to our attention.

Best regards.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

I've stayed in Panja for 3d2n..and it was an awesome experience. Same as photo. Clean and all the staff are nice and approachable. They will assist you in all your concerns. The hotel have many freebies and services for customer convenience. I love it and will definitely come back.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Panja R, Front Office Associate at Panja Resort Palawan, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear Sir/ Ma'am

Thank you for writing and sharing your kind review here on Trip Advisor.
We are very glad to know that you had a great stay with us as it is our goal to make our guests stay memorable and the feeling of being home away from home.
Again, thank you! We hope to welcome you back to Panja Resort again someday.

Marj

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Panja Resort is absolutely the perfect place to relax. If you want to go to a peaceful place to enjoy, this is the place for you. There was a shuttle that drove us to the mall and back.:) The food was delicious and we liked the 360 bar at the rooftop. And the staff are kind. If I come to Palawan again I would definitely come back and stay at Panja Resort...

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Panja R, Guest Relations Officer at Panja Resort Palawan, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for writing and sharing your kind review here on Trip Advisor.

Again, thank you! We hope to welcome you back to Panja Resort again someday.