“Distinctly average food on the beach ”
Review of Sea Slugs - CLOSED

Sea Slugs
Cuisines: Philippine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Food was acceptable but didn't excite me. The service was pretty miserable. Prices were fair. Nice to be on the beach listening to the waves lap the shore and people watch

Reviewed 19 February 2017

We went here once, shared three (or was it four?) dishes, which were all very, very tasty. Prices were fair and the service was good as well. As far as we can tell the sea food was all fresh as well. Great fun location right at the beach front.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Food is decent enough, it is on the beach so sand under your feet and a view of El Nido bay. Just a quick bite and a beer at lunch, I would go again!

Reviewed 12 February 2017

I ate here twice in four days so that says i liked it. I met some great folks and shared a meal there.... ordered a soup that made me sick... puked it up two hours later and felt great. I think something in the soup did not agree with me as it came on fast and left fast... the others i met had the same soup and were all fine. reasonable menu and great chicken. good prices and cold drinks.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

Not enough space as a restaurant. Upon putting your order expect to wait at least 45 minutes to 1 hour.

1  Thank Kate P