“Worth It!”

Cuisines: Philippine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 December 2016

If you are visiting El Nido this is one of the restaurants that you must try. :) Sea Slugs is now called Seaside but good thing the tricycle drivers know exactly where it is.

We went there for dinner and I ordered a fish meal (which I already forgot) and my friend ordered a shrimp meal. Both were really REALLY insanely good plus the serving is worth your money and it is good for sharing. As for the price, it's not really cheap but it was justified by the big serving. I definitely recommend this to everyone travelling to El Nido.

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Ordered lobsters, gambas, and chopsuey. Loved all of it!!! Serving was plenty and worth it for the price. The lobster was understandably more expensive but it was worth it! It was fresh and cooked almost perfectly!

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Food tastes good and priced fairly.
We dined for lunch here.

My bf ordered grilled porkchop, since steak was not yet available in he time we got there. Serving is big, it was served with two big porkchops and and rice. He liked it.

I ordered crabs, i was opting for just steamed crabs, but the waitress insisted on the buttered crabs. It was a mistake. I might just be on how it was cooked, but i did not like the taste of butter in the crabs, it was overpowering the crabs. But it still ok. I was only expecting 2 crabs for 1/2kg crabs, but i got 6. It was big serving.

For drinks, my bf ordered calamansi juice with honey, he liked it and ordered another one.
I ordered watermelon shake without milk, and it was fantastic.

Place is nice in front of beach, you can get nice view of beach while dining.
Tables are poorly maintained, and place is poorly ventilated, its almost too hot to eat lunch there.

1  Thank Roselyn D
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Although the view and location is great, for a price of roughly 200-350 pesos per dish the food is really not worth it. We had grilled chicken, chicken cordon bleu and the beef steak. Especially the fries that came with the two chicken dishes were quite bad. Very oily, not salted and not crunchy. Also the breaded skin of the cordon bleu was soaked in oil and I even didn't want to finish eating it. Find another place.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Had the tuna steak and it was delicious. Good service in a venue that has a basic but rustic feel. It now operates under a new name