Open today: 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM, 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
A perfect tour!

As a firsttimer at diving this was a really good start. We had a really great experience! We went... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Cawi78
Nykoping, Sweden
via mobile
PADI diving certification

I did my PADI diving certification course with ranmarc and it was an amazing experience. Great... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Peter B
via mobile

All reviews hot soup high quality equipment these guys crocodile fish island hopping sea turtles diving experience small group visit el nido an amazing experience rice big lagoon captain school gear team dive
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I did my padi open water & advanced over there.
I must say that they are extremely professional and the equipment is in high quality and the hole experience was incredible!
I highly recommend on this place and a specially on the instruction "Glen" he was amazing!

If you're looking for a place to learn how to dive there is no questions about it , that's the place for you!

1  Thank Johnny D
Reviewed 15 March 2018

I liked very much the Ranmarc service. The staff was amazing, lettting me very confortble. They have a Bass Boat very fast that turned the dive trip quick and nice.

1  Thank Marcelo S
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We are 2 french advanced Padi. And I must say that we did 4 dives with our dive master Rans who is super nice and handsome.
The huge advantage of this dive center is that it offers 2 dives in the morning or afternoon with a speed boat. So we can dive in the morning and visit El Nido in the afternoon or vice versa ....
We took advantage of the sublime seabed. Marc, the owner is charming and can help you organize tours.
See you soon Marc, Rans and all the team without forgetting the captain and his sailor and his good hot soup

1  Thank AlbanfromPARIS
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Mario and his team were wonderful. Very professional shop with excellent equipment and a great speedboat. They also have a generator and one of the only WiFi in town which came in handy when El Nido was out of light. Apparently also the only shop with defibrillator pads so safely is important to Mario.

Definitely recommend going a little later I the season as the boats were grounded for quite a few days and cut into my trip so I was unable to see the lagoons and the visibility underwater was not that great once we were able to dive.

Did allow me to visit all the beaches and the 2 waterfalls and the zip-line visitable by land.

Las Cabanas Beach was my absolute favorite.

Tons of nudibranchs and bra coral and colorful fish.

1  Thank Julie J
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Went on 2 fundives after not diving for a year. When I inquired with Glen, he was very friendly and answered all my questions. The equipment are in great condition and seem like brand new! Rode on a clean and cool speedboat to go to the dive areas. Had snacks on the boat too. With my dive master Rans, who made me feel very safe and comfortable under the water, he showed us pawikan turtles, a sting rays, a school of yellow snappers and a crocodile fish to name a few. Had a GREAT and memorable experience diving, and I’m glad I did it with Ranmarc.

1  Thank Fearless750650