“Amazing Dive Center in the heart of El Nido”

Ranmarc Dive Shop and Services
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are the 2 Fun Dive Specialists of El Nido, offering 2 Fun Dives in the morning or in the afternoon.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I booked three days of diving with Ranmarc Dive. I am very happy with my 9 dives with RanMarc. I booked all my dives with them because of how approachable and accommodating Jha-Jha at the reception, unlike the previous dive center I've inquired with. I am impressed with how fast their boat is saving time in unnecessary traveling with the able skills of its captain and crew member Noel. I'd like to commend their Dive Master Job for finding my dive torch that dropped while we were doing safety stop at Helicopter Island. I also like to thank Ranz for being a good spotter for my macro photography hobby, and also the Dive Instructor Glen for having faith in my skills underwater.

Lastly, I would like to thank the owner sir Mario for being a role model of a boss to his employees who deeply appreciate their jobs. Happy work = happy life! It's more fun to dive with Ranmarc and I will definitely dive with them again when I go back to El Nido.

1  Thank Stephanie Mei G
"dive"
in 23 reviews
"team"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I did my padi open water & advanced over there.
I must say that they are extremely professional and the equipment is in high quality and the hole experience was incredible!
I highly recommend on this place and a specially on the instruction "Glen" he was amazing!

If you're looking for a place to learn how to dive there is no questions about it , that's the place for you!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

I liked very much the Ranmarc service. The staff was amazing, lettting me very confortble. They have a Bass Boat very fast that turned the dive trip quick and nice.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We are 2 french advanced Padi. And I must say that we did 4 dives with our dive master Rans who is super nice and handsome.
The huge advantage of this dive center is that it offers 2 dives in the morning or afternoon with a speed boat. So we can dive in the morning and visit El Nido in the afternoon or vice versa ....
We took advantage of the sublime seabed. Marc, the owner is charming and can help you organize tours.
See you soon Marc, Rans and all the team without forgetting the captain and his sailor and his good hot soup

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Mario and his team were wonderful. Very professional shop with excellent equipment and a great speedboat. They also have a generator and one of the only WiFi in town which came in handy when El Nido was out of light. Apparently also the only shop with defibrillator pads so safely is important to Mario.

Definitely recommend going a little later I the season as the boats were grounded for quite a few days and cut into my trip so I was unable to see the lagoons and the visibility underwater was not that great once we were able to dive.

Did allow me to visit all the beaches and the 2 waterfalls and the zip-line visitable by land.

Las Cabanas Beach was my absolute favorite.

Tons of nudibranchs and bra coral and colorful fish.