“The Best Ribs I have ever tasted! ”

Jack Daniel Apartments Restaurant
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 8
Cuisines: Barbecue, Indian, Pizza
Description: JD's Bar & Restaurant is a little hidden GEM. JD's Pool Bar Restaurant is that place you find at the end of your holiday and wished it was the first place you found. We work hard providing a good meal for a good price. Introducing our new Steaks from AUS & New Zealand at great prices. We make authentic Indian curry from scratch Mild curry,Madras,Vindaloo & lots more. We love our Roast Sunday Dinners at JD's. For all you meat pie lovers we have Homemade Beef & Guinness pie ' Steak & Kidney pie & Chicken & Mushroom pie Also Jumbo Sausage Rolls. After our family holiday to AUS we serve Aussie Chicken Parma Not forgetting our LARGE 750g BBQ Ribs are best in Town but dont't just take my word for it. If you like a bit of fun we also play old pub games so come and join the fun. JD's Pool Bar Restaurant is the home of home cooking. JD's Pool Bar Restaurant is that place you find at the end of your holiday and wished it was the first place you found. We look forward to serving you soon
Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

If you are ever lucky enough to explore the Philippines and find yourself in Puerto Galera you have to stop here and have the Ribs, it's the best Ribs in the world. But if I have to be honest everything is fantastic, from the bacon and cheese sandwiches right through to the cocktails.

What makes it even better is the hospitality the owner Darren and his lovely wife makes you feel like you are between friends.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 month and could ask for more . Rooms are very well kept and everything inside to make my stay pleasurable . The food at the bar can't be faulted and amazing what can come out of the kitchen , menu always changing so no getting bored of the same foods . Darren ( bar manager ) really puts a lot of time and effort into making guests welcome . He puts on game nights , day trips , and made me part of his family for the duration of my stay . I loved this location so much I'm returning again later in the year . Thanks again to Darren , Ana and the ' Michaels ' I'll see you again soon .

Dave ( Scotland )

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

always like my second home and family . highly recommended by me for its pool food and staff close to everything in town security also very good

Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

I have never had a bad experience, the staff are great , the meals are great , the ribs are excellent , the drinks are cold , and we always have fun with the pub quizzes and games , good fun great times !

Reviewed 7 July 2015

The most underrated place in Sabang ,the food is good value for money ,has great BBQ on Fridays and traditional roast on Sundays ,staff always helpful,beers always cold what more could you ask for :)