“Love AMAMI”

Amami Beach Resort
Ranked #35 of 83 Restaurants in Puerto Galera
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 20
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

This resort is located in a quiet area of Puerto Galera, on Talipanan beach. Even though the rooms are regular beach bungalows, the owners make the place truly special. They are super friendly and helpful, always willing to answer questions and make suggestions. Additionally, the food offered at Amami is fantastic. The Italian restaurant run by the resort is just brilliant. This was probably the best food I have eaten during my entire stay in the Philippines. Overall, it was a great place to stay.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Amami beach resort is beautiful! Luv the place especially the food! Looking forward to my 3rd time visit!

Reviewed 15 May 2017

What an amazing restaurant... I had the "Catch of the Day" with Asian spices.. just great!
The owners are Italian... very friendly! We discovered the restaurant a little bit too late, but every single meal was fabulous! Also the pasta and pizza! Thanks a lot!!

Reviewed 9 May 2017

I always recommend the resort and then the restaurant. You can't have one without the other. The food is excellent and delicious... As always! :)

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Food is delicious (Italian). Very affordable, good location. the beach is just so beautiful with the back to back view of the mountain and the ocean. I stayed for a night with my friends. We enjoyed our stay but the only problem is the wife of the owner, she's weird. I told her eyes are beautiful and she just stared at me. But everything else, amazing!