All reviews vip room sea view sabang beach swimming pool white beach jacuzzi fridge bathroom pesos port balcony resort boat dive
Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

Stayed at spacious seaview room with elegant private balcony furnished with modern furnitures and jacuzzi blended with bamboo fence and few small palm trees. Best room with picturesque nature views and sound of the waves. I will surely miss the warm hospitality and excellent customer service from all the staff. Ultimate vacation getaway! Thank you.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Ann P
Reviewed 12 December 2016

we stay here in papa fred's beach resort with my cousin about 5 days and 4 nights,all i say is the owners was friendly, the room is cool and good, it was clean and good service also, with a nice balcony

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank emilymagan
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Never been in sabang before I was so pleased to stay in that hotel very good rooms very good location to night life and it's on the beach the staff very friendly and the owners as well the restaurant serves very nice food

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Shai I
Reviewed 5 October 2016

We landed at Sabang pier and Papa Freds is a 2 minute walk along the promenade.
Papa Freds can easily be seen from the pier.

The reception is on the ground floor as you enter the premise.

There is also a restaurant on the first floor that serves breakfast from 8 am, but I will leave the review for that for the restaurant page.

I had booked 1 Beach front room and 1 exec room, the exec room was no problem, however, the Beach front room was occupied and would not be available until the next morning, now I'm not complaining as we were given an exec room,(which was very nice), however, these rooms were booked at least 4 months in advance, 1 week earlier I had confirmed my booking, so there really is no reason for it to be occupied.
Complaining like mad would have got me nowhere, so I accepted the fact, no refund was offered.

The exec rooms are inside the hotel. each one has a private balcony and the rooms are ample in size, a fully stocked mini bar is available, as is the normal aircon and nice sized, flat screen tv, safety deposit, the bathroom is also ample sized and ample supply of towels was made to avail, I must add, very clean.

OK, so the next day we were able to access the Beach front room, much bigger in size to the exec rooms plus all the same facilities,and that included the bed, enough for 3 people if the wife had allowed it, she never, the bathroom was smaller, the sink was in the room and not the bathroom, also, if you sat on the toilet and forgot to lock the door a bleeding nose would have occured had someone tried to access it, can't understand why, but there it is.
The rooms are situated below the restaurant, so if you are planning on having an early night, forget it, you can hear every movement possible, it really is loud, fortunately for us, we only noticed it on the last night as we normally returned after the restaurant had closed.

The staff are very friendly and helpful, so no complaints there.

A swimming pool is currently being constructed on the roof, I think that this will only enhance the place, as the beach is not a place you would want to swim, might be worth finding out the actual completion date before you book, as there is a slight disruption.

Overall a very good hotel, friendly and helpful staff, I'm sure it will get better and more popular when the pool is finished.

However, double booking a room is not acceptable, the mini bar prices are also not acceptable, drop the prices a bit and I'm sure you will sell more, tell your Beach Front room customers about the noise from the restaurant, it is also not acceptable.

Room Tip: Noisy Beach Front rooms while the restaurant is open.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Place still nice and warm.. Rooms are clean and fresh as always..also good they have attentive and friendly staffs..There are two new rooms coming at the rooftop with swimming pool i think in two months time.. This will be great for everyone and you will keep coming back for your holidays..

Stayed: August 2016