While looking for a place where we could spend our second year anniversary, I came across Metro Deal's website. They were selling vouchers for a 3D/2N stay at Tribal Hills Mountain Resorts and it was only for P3,499! ( Well, I don't suggest purchasing a voucher from Metro Deal I think some group buying companies are also tied up with Tribal Hills).
If you're someone who enjoys quality time with your loved ones well, this is the perfect place for you! This resort is located on top of the mountain so you get to see different views.
The food was good and the serving was pretty generous (well except for the free breakfasts). They also provide free shuttle service so you won't have to pay P100 for a trike! :)
Plus, they have EXCELLENT customer service.
It wasn't my first time to visit Puerto Galera but Tribal Hills Mountain is truly a taste of heaven.:)
We're definitely coming back!
Visit their Website: http://tribalhills.com/
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting on a hillside overlooking the sea and with breathtaking views of Mt. Malasimbo and the surrounding peaks, Tribal Hills offers the best of all worlds. Close to Aninuan and Talipanan beaches, breathtaking mountain and sea views and a short distance from the nightlife at White Beach. With our own beautiful swimming pool, excellent food and free shuttle to local attractions we are a family friendly resort. Come visit us at Tribal Hills! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Tribal Hills Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tribal Hills Mountain Hotel Puerto Galera
- Tribal Hills Mountain Resort Puerto Galera, Oriental Mindoro