Badladz Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$ 63
US$ 33
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 37/night.

US$ 132
US$ 59
Hotels.com
US$ 79
US$ 68
  • Breakfast included
Amami Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$ 22
US$ 19
Agoda.com
Papa Fred's Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$ 30
US$ 25
  • Beachfront
El Canonero Diving & Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$ 49
US$ 33
Priceline
Squares Beachside Apartments(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$ 47
US$ 35
Priceline
Out of the Blue Resort(Puerto Galera)
US$ 89
US$ 85
Infinity Resort(Puerto Galera)
US$ 183
US$ 177
US$ 132
US$ 116
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

A paradise indeed....Booked for 3 days at Casa Marco Suites, rent a motorbike to explore the island, dine in and enjoy the whole lot of fun activities. This island is a true destination.Join me and take a ride.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2017

So we visited this Island of Oriental Mindoro and had a stay at White Beach resort. Its a budget resort and very nearby to the beach. Actually its on the beach 1 min walk away from beach. its a very economical resort with good rooms. sadly in our room there was no water supply. There were many mosquitoes due the green plants around the resort. So kindly carry a mosquito repellent. The resort is a best to stay for 1 or 2 nights. I will recommend it

Room Tip: Pls carry Mosquito repellent. try to book these rooms at Batangas Port as They have all rooms booked in peak season
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

I heard they call puerto as little boracay and going there is very accesible from manileños since its just 3 hrs away from the city.1and half hour going to batangas port and typically its just 1 hour ferry ride to puerto but it actually depends on the weather.
Well im the kind of traveler who dont plan things ahead of time for me to go to places specially im a beach person.Its just me thinking a day before my travel and depending on blogs and google map on what places to visit and unwind.so here i was in puerto galera.solo is never boring btw for single people like me.
Youve got to meet people along your way and make a good friends with them.since this is my first time here i was on kinda look around and asking people stuffs along the way.in some point i regret asking.
Just beware of people who seems to be so kind along your way and will ask you for money or force you to buy something in return of their good deed.(batangas port people)lol
Lets go to puerto galera experience.accomodation is even unplanned so
I just went with this shuttle bus and group of people giving me this accomodations beach front which seems to be in a reasonable price in offpeak season.i got a room for 1200 with to beds given that im alone.
So i got it and just thought that maybe i can grab someone to share with me.lol.
People there has been asking me for snorkeling which cost 1509 according to them.so i grabbed it.waking up at 7am and got ready for my solo boat ride and snorkeling.unfortunately this folks who brought me there wont allow me to go snorkeling until i add 500 for the coral garden site.like srsly?so i ended up paying still and experience that snorkeling thing with the fishes.btw i got foreign friends the night before my snorkeling.and thats when i had jetski with them.1500 for two person.worth to pay for 30minutes.it was totally dope
To summarize things youll have a lot to do there and its just up to you if you have the budget to cover up all the activities to do there.
My solo expenses was 5000.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 June 2017

We stay there last may 18-19, its our first time on puerta galera specially at white beach resort, i was a little disappointed, the bathroom is dirty (there is molds at the toilet bowl), and our room is a little bit pricey, but the ac is functioning well. We just a little scared because on opposite of our room there is noisy people already drunk.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Good place.

Good food.

Good sea adventure.

Good place to bond with your family.

Sea rides our the best. (jetski / banana boat / island hopping / island eating)

So many food stall to go and eat every store.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends