All reviews dive shop beach front first floor llbc diving resort partying puerto reef
Reviewed 20 February 2017

I stayed a few days in PG to Scuba dive with my girlfriend. Every staff member there went above and beyond, promptly and professionally caring for all our needs - be it at the restaurant, bar, poolside or scuba diving lessons.

Our diving instructor was genuinely cared to ensure that our experience was top notch. If it wasn't for Dan, I don't think I would have dove again as I had felt far too uncomfortable during my past dives in Africa.

I left the Philippines feeling like I can dive confidently again at any time, and in any location!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tobecuriousistobe
Reviewed 27 January 2017

Upon arriving from Batangas Pier La Laguna is one of the first hotel that you could see. Its more recommended for divers that the usual swimmers. The hotel rooms need upgrading. Be careful with the outlets. The battery of my laptop was broken because of it.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Albert1018
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

LLBC is a fantastic resort, a PADI 5 * instructor development centre. without a doubt the best place to stay here in Puerto Galera. The staff are so hospitable, the dive staff are so professional and knowledgeable and are more than willing to share their knowledge and experience with you. I a a PADI specialty Instructor, i first leant to dive with them from open water, and later completed my instructor course with them.

I have nothing other than pure praise for this resort, the best instruction i have ever had has come from this resort. The dive team especially are just awesome, highest standards all the way.

I can highly recommend L.L.B.C i have worked at other resorts nearby, can only describe the as Scuba Diving mills! they have great reviews, but their standards seriously are lacking.. standards mean your safety!

I can assure you their standard and safety do lack, but at L.L.B.C. their duty is to teach you how to scuba dive and become a real scuba diver, not just a certificate holder.

The food here is awesome, be warned.. don't come here if you are on a diet!

again, the staff here are fantastic from the restaurant staff to management, you will enjoy your stay here.

the staff are more than happy to assists you in booing excursions, day trips, and island hopping..

hope this review helps..

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 November 2016

I recently stayed at La Laguna Beach club and can't thank the staff too much for how well they looked after us. From gear room to diving and of course The Gecko Bar, the staff make you feel at home and can't do too much for you. Big thanks to RonRon, Bad Dave and Mark the Legend! Brilliant!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank DominicJeanes
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

Staff friendly rooms great for the price as always you get what you pay for hot showers good pressure. Food was excellent great bar up stairs fresh air cold beer . great place to stay for diving .they have a good pool but 50 mtrs to the sea choice of fresh or salt both warm

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple