Out of the Blue Resort
Mermaid Resort(Puerto Galera)
US$ 59
  • Pool
Oceana Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)
US$ 53
US$ 76
US$ 68
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Montani Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$ 46
  • Pool
Badladz Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$ 63
US$ 182
US$ 133
Trip.com
  • Pool
All reviewsaction diversbedroom villaveranda restaurantlower poollaguna beachlaundry servicede stressliving areaprivate boatroom ratebatangas cityvery pleasant staybreakfast was includedsmall la lagunasmall lalagunascuba divingrelaxing place
Reviewed 2 December 2017

Real 5star resort in Peurto Gelara, Amazing villa with fantastic seaview, as privacy also.
we spent 5nites at Villa1 which is 3bedrooms with a quite decent livingroom downstair, good for friends and families to stay, u just couldn't expecting more..

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
OOTB-JNB, General Manager at Out of the Blue Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Thank you Hans for the great feedback. Villa 1, our 3 bedroom, has always been a favorite with families and groups of friends and nice to know you enjoyed it too. Your comments are much appreciated, especially as they are very helpful to others looking for similar family or larger group accommodation. We hope to see you all again soon.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

From the time we arrived to the departing minutes, Out of the Blue Resort took very good care of us. Check in was a breeze for all 10 in our group. It only took a few minutes. From that time forward, they greeted us by our first names and went beyond accommodating. The rooms are excellent, well kept and have fantastic views. Grounds, pools and facilities were very well kept. Daily laundry was a great bonus too! The entire staff went out of their way to make our vacation the best it could be! Thank you so much and we look forward to returning again!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 October 2017

I stayed here whilst completing a diving course with Action Divers, who are just next door and it was one of the best choices I could have made.

The location of the hotel is fantastic, only a couple of foot steps and you're on the beach. It has a few live bars near by and a variety of restaurants within 10 minutes walking. Fortunately it's slightly away from the main town, keeping it free from the chaos and noise of motorcycles.

The veranda restaurant probably serves the best food in the area, I found myself eating out on occasion just for a change but without a doubt they were the most consistent. I can't praise the restaurant staff enough for the personal and friendly service they offered me every time I walked in. I was always warmly welcomed by name and offered tea whenever they saw that my cup was empty. A special thanks to Rhendo, Glenn, Patience and Ayria for making me feel right at home every day.

The room was spacious, the bed comfortable and due to the location, very quiet. I stayed in room 1 which is right next to the pool and for me, that was the perfect choice. The cleaners did a fantastic job of keeping the room spotless.

Even though I stayed here on my own, I was fortunate to be in a hotel that didn't allow me feel alone. I hope to return soon!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank J0urn3ym4n
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the out of the blue resort.The staff at restauarant were amazing,equally as good as bohol beach club the only other pkace ive rated 5 star..All staff were very friendly and attentive , especially the head waiter who bothered to know my and fiacees names..The food was excellent every time we ate which was breakfast lunch and dinner..This is a rarity in the philippines as most restaurants are hit and miss especially when it comes to variety and quality.
I live in Melbourne Australia which has an amazing variety of excellent food and the out of the blue owner is an Australian himself.
I would recommend out of the blue as the Best in whole of Puerto Galera .

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrew T
OOTB-JNB, Owner at Out of the Blue Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Hi Andrew. Thank you for the generous comments. Much appreciated, especially by the staff. Indeed, I lived in Melbourne for 20 years and the variety and quality of food available in Melbourne has always stuck in my mind. It still serves as a model for what can be achieved with care and a lot of passion by all involved.

We hope to see you and your fiancee again in the future and, if so, we also hope you will be even more impressed as we continue to evolve.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

excellent service from all staff. nice clean rooms. wifi a bit slow. restaurant was nice with beautiful views. great philipine breakfast. beach front with dive shop.free laundry service a plus. short walk to center of activity.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo