All reviews action divers bedroom villa veranda restaurant lower pool free laundry service laguna beach de stress private boat batangas city small la laguna mango shake scuba diving relaxing place long weekend restaurant staff dive shop beach front
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the out of the blue resort.The staff at restauarant were amazing,equally as good as bohol beach club the only other pkace ive rated 5 star..All staff were very friendly and attentive , especially the head waiter who bothered to know my and fiacees names..The food was excellent every time we ate which was breakfast lunch and dinner..This is a rarity in the philippines as most restaurants are hit and miss especially when it comes to variety and quality.
I live in Melbourne Australia which has an amazing variety of excellent food and the out of the blue owner is an Australian himself.
I would recommend out of the blue as the Best in whole of Puerto Galera .

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrew T
OOTB-JNB, Owner at Out of the Blue Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Hi Andrew. Thank you for the generous comments. Much appreciated, especially by the staff. Indeed, I lived in Melbourne for 20 years and the variety and quality of food available in Melbourne has always stuck in my mind. It still serves as a model for what can be achieved with care and a lot of passion by all involved.

We hope to see you and your fiancee again in the future and, if so, we also hope you will be even more impressed as we continue to evolve.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

excellent service from all staff. nice clean rooms. wifi a bit slow. restaurant was nice with beautiful views. great philipine breakfast. beach front with dive shop.free laundry service a plus. short walk to center of activity.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Omg. Love it. The rooms are very clean, views and atmosphere is perfect for a quiet get away. The best thing is the staff service. They are so kind and respectful, no request was too much to ask for..

Room Tip: Chose suite 3 or 4. Best views of the sea and pool.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ahmed R
Reviewed 31 August 2017

I stayed in Villa 2 for 4 days together with my family, this villa is like a luxury home, away from home, during the stay, I celebrated my 50 years birthday and the staff were unbelievable, not only did we get the best barbeque ever, the service was 5 star, they even provide us with a nanny for the kids. We will be back and I will recommend your team at out of the blue, everywhere I go. Thanks.

Room Tip: best views
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Frank N
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Just spent 5 days at Out of the Blue--it felt like a resort! Great views and amenities, with the top restaurant and dive instructors on site. They even arranged pick-up from the airport in Manila and a private boat from Batangas City to the island.

We tried some of the other restaurants in town but kept coming back to the Verandah. The food was incredible and the manager/full wait staff were amazing, so hospitable and kind. Wish we could have stayed longer--thank you all!

Room Tip: Villa 2 was at the top of the stairs and had a great view!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends