1,641 results
All reviews malioboro street el patio chinese restaurant level room star hotel swimming pool junior suite walking distance shopping area central location wonderful stay an oasis very nice hotel sultan palace big room breakfast buffet nice pool
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

This place is absolutely amazing. The hotel itself is sparkling clean and the friendliest staff I’ve ever come across.

We had a deluxe room. Although it stated it wasn’t a pool view, we could still see it and the magnificent lush gardens.

The room was huge and the king size bed was extremely comfy. Room was exceptionally clean and fresh.

All the linen and towels etc were white, fluffy and clean.

We ate dinner at Pub Med which was delicious and not over priced for such a beautiful hotel.

Drinks were very pricey. Bintang small 55000.

Breakfast was included in our deal and you could get anything you wanted (except bacon). The choice was unreal.

The pool was really clean and spacious. Although pool rules clearly state you cannot place belongings on sun beds to reserve them, this did not stop a few bule couples from doing so. That is so damn annoying I swear. Also the day beds appear to be a great place to sleep your baby.

Other than those little hiccups the stay was magnificent and close to Marliboro road and central things to do.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Madnesss
meliapurosani1, Manajer Hubungan Tamu at Melia Purosani, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Madnesss,

Thank you very much for trusting Melia Purosani Hotel as your accommodation during your travel to Yogyakarta and for taking your time to share your amazing experience with us.

It is our great pleasure to learn that you have enjoyed your whole stay, especially with the strategic location of the hotel which close to Malioboro street, our clean spacious room, our delicious food and the excellent services of the staff. All your review are so appreciated and will be shared to all of the team as a motivation to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for your wonderful feedback and our hope to see you soon stay at Melia Purosani on your next visit to Yogyakarta.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Very comfortable staying in melia purosani, the staff so friendly. Very close to everywhere, especially to malioboro, i just walk one block from this hotel to malioboro. they having a good breakfast menu, (i like it!). pool side is clean, and cozy.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mrs. Rohliana L,

Thank you very much for choosing our newly refurbished hotel as your preference to stay and for taking your precious time to share your wonderful experienced at Melia Purosani.

We delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay in our big comfortable room and loved our breakfast menu with great services of our friendly staff. We also glad to hear that you liked our strategic location which is closed to Malioboro street and many other local attraction.

Again, thank you for your gratifying feedback and we look forward to have the pleasure of welcoming you back at Melia Purosani in your next visit to Yogyakarta.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I recently had the privileged experience of staying at the Melia Purosani. I stayed in their Executive Suite and was absolutely impressed with the contemporary furnishings and sprawl of the suite. Quite nice to have a dining room that seats six in the event I need an intimate impromptu board room setting that has an adjacent living room that comfortably accommodates my guests, and of course myself at the end of the day. The two full bathrooms are lovely, two large screen televisions too (one in the living room and one in the bedroom), and two desks are more than enough to pamper any busy executive. There are also two coffee machines; one at the minibar in the master bedroom positioned between two huge closets, and one perfectly situated on a server by the dining room table. The luxury continues with the tremendous views from the two balconies. They are both quite large and have comfy chairs so you can watch the sunset or sunrise whilst lounging in your Batik Robe that is hanging in your extravagantly spacious walk-in closet. The largest balcony connects the living room with the dinning room and can easily fit your six guests that you are entertaining.

Having access to the lounge is wonderful as well, but even more impressive is how wonderful the lounge staff is. Often times I would return late to the hotel and miss the amazing high tea.

Once I came back a little hungry and popped into the lounge to find that I missed all the delicious delicious that are put out. Slightly disappointed at my busy schedule I returned to my room. Two minutes later the lounge staff rang my doorbell and presented to me a plate of fresh tropical fruit. I was as impressed with the plate of fruit as I was with the gracious caring gesture that was offered to me.

These acts of service truly come from the heart and represent how wonderful Yogyakarta is. The entire hotel resonates in this kind of ambiance, you feel more at home than a traveling stranger when you stay here and you are bathed in the very lap of Indonesian luxury. You feel more like you are a visiting family member on holiday when you are greeted by all staff members in the hotel. I couldn't possibly ask for anything more from this level of service.

Mornings are a lovely experience too. A stroll through the garden, followed by yoga, and then a massage outdoors on the large massage bed is how your day begins in this hotel. All of this before breakfast!

The breakfast is both a local delight and an international fanfare of all things healthy and delicious.

My stay was wonderful, I wished I could have stayed longer. It was just perfect!

Room tip: The Executive Suite is wonderful!
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
meliapurosani1, Manajer Hubungan Tamu at Melia Purosani, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

"Warmest greeting from Melia Purosani Hotel Yogyakarta"

Dear Mr. John,

First of all, thank you very much for sharing your feedback in TripAdvisor and for trusting our newly refurbished hotel as your accommodation during your travel to Yogyakarta

What a wonderful review you have shared!. Our delighted to hear that everything had been a perfect holiday for you while enjoyed all of our facilities and services, especially for our comfortable room which completed by great view at the balcony side, the level lounge afternoon tea and of course our excellent services. All of the team are also glad to know that you would back to stay with us on your next visit to Yogyakarta.

Again, thank you so much for your gratifying feedback and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon at Meliá Purosani Yogyakarta

Reviewed 1 March 2018

A hotel centrally located in Jogja and walking distance to the famous Malioboro street. The hotel is a low rise building and for better view ( of volcano ) to the left of the lift. The room is rather tidy and clean but the hotel should provide bigger bottle of complimentary water. The lounge facilities at the 6th floor is a pleasant place to hang around, the drinks and the sampling of foods and drinks during the high tea time is just sufficient...overall, it is a pleasant hotel to stay.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
meliapurosani1, Manajer Hubungan Tamu at Melia Purosani, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Dear H-C T,

Thank you so much for choosing Melia Purosani Hotel as your preference to stay during your travel to Yogyakarta and for your time to share your great experience with us.

We are delighted to learn that you have enjoyed your stay in our clean comfortable room and liked our hotel location which is centrally situated in heart of Yogyakarta city. We also glad to hear that you love our tea time at the level lounge.

Again, thank you for your gratifying feedback and we look forward to have the pleasure of welcoming you back at our refurbished hotel in your next visit to Yogyakarta.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

We family of 4 stayed at the Melia Purosani in July. We were upgraded to the presidential suite due to the group reservation during our stay. The suite was huge but seemed unoccupied for long time. In room Sauna, shower and jacuzzi tub didn’t operate well. And my son was bitten by a bug (it was quite serious that he was not able to walk for few days because his foot was swollen) while sleeping in bed. So I complained all about these matters and told them let us move to another room. The front desk lady carefully listened what I said and immediately sent engineers to our room. I was very impressed by this point. Despite all problems we had, all the staffs were very kind and attentive. So I would like to say it was a good stay and thanks to them for their genuine hospitality.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr. Sonyul,

Thank you so much for choosing Melia Purosani Hotel as your preference to stay during your travel to Yogyakarta and for taking your precious time to share your wonderful experienced with us.

It is our great pleasure to learn that you have enjoyed your stay. We also glad to know that you found our staff were very kind and attentive to assist you. Nevertheless, kindly accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience regarding to bug stung which causing swollen on your son leg.

Thank you again for your wonderful feedback and we look forward to have the pleasure of welcoming you and your family back to Melia Purosani in a nearly future.