1,291 results
All reviews galleria mall nice hotel lobby bar swimming pool business trip check in process strategic location spacious room hotel location is nice pool breakfast buffet early check malioboro street accor galeria bathtub receptionist
Reviewed 12 July 2018

I booked two rooms for three days on Lebaran Holiday. The rooms are spacious and the bed is so comfort. My kids love the swimming pool and spent the morning by swimming. The re is a kids corner where they can watch TV and play games, not too big but enough. Our room was not included the breakfast, so I cant say a word about the meals. Instead, we had the fampous pork-meatball noddle that located inside the Bethesda Hospital, just in front of the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Novotel_Yogyakarta, General Manager at Novotel Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Shintampubolon,

Thank you very much to share your experience during your stay at Novotel Yogyakarta.
Your feedback is very important to us because it is always encouraging to learn that guests are satisfied with our service as it is what we strive for every day.

Thank you for your kind feedback, and we hope to see you again soon for another magnifique journey with us.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Spacious room, beautiful garden and the food delicious. Lot of variety in breakfast. My kids likes the ice cream. I stay here for 5 rooms and get an upgrade since im gold member of accor. Thank you for mr. aga/panggalih for assisting me on my holiday.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear Addin3009,

It is wonderful to receive your great comments about your experiences whilst staying at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us because t is always encouraging to learn that guests are satisfied with our service as it is what we strive for every day.

Thank you for your kind feedback, and we hope to see you again soon for another magnifique journey with us especially as a member of Accor.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Rooms are nice but dont stay near the pool (the water sound is a bit too much at night).
Stable internet and its near a place for food.
Price is reasonable and a place with beer after a hot day.
Not very near the temple but relatively near the airport

Room Tip: Dont stay near the swimming pool
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Matthewngeehockt,

Thank you for choosing us as your taking the time to share your experience here at Novotel Yogyakarta!

It is wonderful to receive your encouraging comments about your experiences whilst staying at our hotel. Me and all team members are all extremely proud to know that everyone in our young passionate team contributed to your enjoyable and memorable stay with us.
I will definitely share this valuable comment to the team is certainly the best motivation for us to do even better in the future.

Thanks again & looking forward to always welcome you back on your next trip to Novotel Yogyakarta!

Warms regards,

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Booked here for 1 night, but we arrived and checked in at 3pm.
Checked in process was fast enough so we can go to room to take rest after long driving. The room was already prepared a we got welcome letter with little beauty cake and fruit.

The room was clean, spacious and fresh…

breakfast was so various and served with delicious taste, and i see only in Novotel Yogya which provide javanese noodles directly cooked by the restaurant and my daughter very happy with the omelette from the chef.

During our stay Mr. Roni the Manager always assist us about everything what we need, he is professional on his jobs.

The pool is very clean and beautiful with trees surrounding the pool, and at night the pool is bright with lamp at the side of pool, so people still enjoy to swim at night.

Yogya has many objects to explore and can't wait to visit Yogya again and of course we will choose Novotel Yogya again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Novotel_Yogyakarta, General Manager at Novotel Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Dear Helenaen,

Thank you for your loyalty and choosing us as your taking the time to share your experience here at Novotel Yogyakarta!

I will definitely share this valuable comment to the team, especially to Mr. Roni as Front Office Manager is certainly the best motivation for us to do even better in the future.

Warms regards,

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

I was stay on this hotel on 21-23 June 2018, everything on my stay was Ok actually, room was standard novotel, bathroom bit tired need to be refurbished as the shower curtain have a stain on it and the shower was install only in the bathtub, quite dangerous for elderly people (possible to get slippery during take a bath). Playing room for kids was so dirty need to be cleaned. Breakfast quite various menu, taste Ok (some of it was delicious enough) but problem comes up on the check out process, i was really very disappointed & dissatisfied with the reception who handle my check out (the girl with the glasses, shoulder length hair, i was not really sure about her name so better not to mentioned it) she really need more training as she not handle my check out efficiently.

I spend almost around 45 minute for check out and the queue line after me all moves out to the next line. I was book my booking through Accor website on ACCOR SALE moment plus on this booking i use my accor point 2000 point to pay some amount and in the booking form that i receive by email already mentioned the left amount i should paid. The girl already one time take care the payment and i understand clearly those amount was already payment for all of my booking (2 room for 2 days, room No. 832 & 833) but at the beginning she keep insist those only paid for 1 of my room (832) the other (833) i need to do the payment again but i am the fans of accor hotel so i am really sure it did not goes like that. The amount that i paid is the same amount mention in my booking form (and all the breakdown was there already). I was explain her many times but she didnt understand until she want to call her work colleagues and i ask her to take the calculator, like a teacher teach the student, step by step i told her my room price in the booking was X price i book for 2 room @ 2 days of each so multiple by 2 and by 2 again deduct by the value of my point and the rest is the amount that i need to pay. After this short lesson she just like awaken from her dream sleep and notice oh yeah it was my mistake those payment i made before already paid all the room (oh God, i really need to take a deep breath to keep calm & relax, she really wasting my time). I book additional 1 room during my stay (508) from 22-23 june for this room check out & payment luckyly she was not messed up again.

After i check out as usual i will receive notification email to share my experience during my stay but with novotel yogyakarta beside i receive mine, i receive also email for other people i think named janne (she did check out on 24 June which i already left the hotel on 23 June 2018). Please be more careful to write down your guests details information and try not to send to wrong attention because it show disrespectful to your guests.

Please do improve your staff because normally Accor is not like this.. i always get satisfied or happy stay in a lot of Accor group hotel (ibis, mercure, novotel, pullman, etc etc) i always feel happy but only this time i really feel too much dissatisfied.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Katie1611
Novotel_Yogyakarta, General Manager at Novotel Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear Mrs. Katie1611,

First of all thank you for choosing our hotel during your last stay in Yogyakarta. We are always so excited to host Le Club Members in our property, especially Elite Members like you.
Let me also directly tell you how sad and disappointed I feel with the quality of service we delivered to you. You are definitely right, it’s not Accor standard and also not our standard. Immediately after reading your comments, I personally investigated this case and I want to assure you that necessary steps has been taken. With your detail description of this case, I could precisely adjust our actions to make sure all Front Office team have proper attitude and necessary skills to deliver our service and commitments to the guests.
Regarding other negligence: the Kids Club cleaning schedule has been revised and proper control put in place; wrong email Invitation for survey, it’s another big mistake which I revised with my managers and put action to prevent it in future.
Regarding bathtubs, let me inform you that we have already scheduled on August bathrooms renovation and gradually we will replace it with standing showers.
Dear Mrs Katie, from my side as General Manager, today I can say I am so sorry for this terrible experience and want to apologize for all inconvenience you faced during stay and check-out. I assure you that, it was accidental and it is not reflecting our ambition and day to day quality of work, as you may see in other reviews. I also still hope that one day I will have a chance to directly show you improvements we’ve done based on your feedback and that we will be able to recover our image.
In case you would need my assistance with future bookings or you would like to share more details about your last stay, I remain at your disposal under my email:
gm@novotelyogya.com