“Good experience”

Ibis Styles Yogyakarta
Ranked #27 of 211 Hotels in Yogyakarta
Reviewed 27 April 2012

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
All Seasons Y, General Manager at Ibis Styles Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2012

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

A TripAdvisor Member
Pekanbaru, Indonesia
Reviewed 27 April 2012

I stayed at All Seasons Yogyakarta for 1 night. The overall design of the hotel is hip and modern. A splash of colors greet you as you enter the lobby, and this "colorful" theme is found throughout the hotel. Modern, funky hotel with very nice sky bar (a must visit spot!). The staff were also very helpful and very polite and friendly. They choose me and my friend as lucky guest and we accept full service from this hotel. Thanks to Mr Tuby and Mr Berty for the good service. Breakfast was quite good although the choice were not as much as a five stars hotel,but they do have eastern and western choice. And its amazing for me i can find 'indomie' for my breakfast at this hotel. All in all, my experience there was worth the price.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the All Seasons Yogyakarta. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 25 April 2012

fine hotels, but there's no extra bed even the room still have enough space.
limited menu for buffet breakfast, nice pool & rest area..

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the All Seasons Yogyakarta. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At all seasons, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed 24 April 2012

Had a good stay for 3 nights. Location is good; close enough to Malioboro Street (walking distance) and far enough not to be disturbed by the noise. The hotel itself is new so the rooms/ bathrooms/ furniture are still pristine and functional. The interior design is interesting itself with its modern concept. Breakfast buffet is acceptable with the usual Indonesian fare and for the westerners, cereal and bread with juice. Don't expect much. The service was good too with very polite staff. All in all, my experience there was worth the price. Oh, I don't recall they providing shampoo so bring your own.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2012

I stayed at All Seasons Yogyakarta for 3 nights. The overall design of the hotel is hip and modern. It definitely stands out compared to the other traditional-styled hotels.

A splash of colors greet you as you enter the lobby, and this "colorful" theme is found throughout the hotel. The room is comfortable and has the basic things you would need. The Sky Bar/Lounge at the roofdeck gives a 360-view of Yogyakarta, which is really nice. In the evening, the area turns into a cool place for a drink or two. The staff were also very helpful and very polite and friendly. I needed to get to a certain restaurant, but I heard it was far. The staff booked the cab for me and they even talked to the cab driver on my behalf (and even haggled the rate for me).

Location is also very good. It is very near Malioboro St. Lots of food places, shopping, and massage places around.

Points for improvement: The floor at the entrance to the room could use some extra cleaning. It seems that the plumbing/piping in the bathroom (particularly, the sink) needs to be looked into. There was water seeping from beneath the sink.

Still, I had a good stay at this hotel. Would recommend it to friends visiting the city. =)

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
All Seasons Y, General Manager at Ibis Styles Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2012