All reviews looks grand spg platinum shopping mall lobby lounge special shout pondok indah big mall separate toilet soft opening rooms are great live band business trip great gym housekeeping team direct access excellent hotel executive suite
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

So I’m a regular visitor to Sheraton Gandaria. Whenever i have a business in Jakarta, i’ll stay a nite or two or maybe a week. I remember one of the memorable visit is in one of my stay, i was queing a breakfast, the eggs section. Usual omelette situation, we had bunch of guests ordering omelette all on the same time in a hectic weekday morning. Agung, one of the chef or maybe just a kitchen staff, extra ordinarily took a step ahead to greet me and asked for what kind of eggs i wanted to have for my breakfast.

I was amused by his initiative. Not taking chance in letting customer felt under served. I praised his quality as hotel staff. Of course the omelette never disappoints!

The hotel also ensured that my request on having a nice smelling room was filled. They kept track on the feedbacks that customer gave which might not so many times be pleasant. Yet they made sure my complaints got answered and took action on that. Great job for this!

Always a pleasure to stay in Sheraton. Keep up the good work!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Richard S, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Jakarta Gandaria City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear Aulia S,

Thank you very much for your delightful comments shared on Trip Advisor and for choosing the Sheraton Grand Gandaria City as your “home” whenever in the region!

I am delighted to read that we are taking very good care of you during your stay with us. Most of all that the entire Sheraton Grand team is ensuring your time spent here feels effortless and refreshing. Your praises about our associates, especially Agung are sincerely appreciated and I know all of us are humbled yet motivated by your kind feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back “home” soon again.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 10 January 2018

The hotel is in the southern part of Jakarta and closer to the South Quarter business district. It is co located with the Gandaria City mall so there are lots of options for food and shopping. Rooms are huge and spacious and well appointed. Beds were extremely comfortable and the breakfast had a good range.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Richard S, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Jakarta Gandaria City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Dear Sharath Ram S,

We would like to sincerely thank you for staying with us and for recommending the Sheraton Grand Jakarta Hotel on TripAdvisor.

It’s wonderful to read that you enjoyed the complete package of our hotel with the best location, the spacious and luxurious room including its facilities and as well as the good spread of breakfast during your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another fantastic stay.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 7 January 2018

We stayed in the Hotel 5 days in the beginning of 2018. The hotel has a really good style and nice rooms. Live music nearly all days. The lounge have a high level of food selections and very good service

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Bjarnelykkesoerensen,

Thank you for your kind remarks shared on Trip Advisor and for staying with us at the Sheraton Grand Jakarta on your recent trip.

We are all very happy that you enjoyed our spacious and beautifully appointed rooms and spent your time for entertaining few hours with good music and food at our lobby Lounge.

We very much look forward to welcoming you soon again and hopefully frequently over the course of this year.

With my best regards,

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

This Sheraton Grand hotel is realtively still a new hotel, probably around 1 year old, so conditions are still very good.
We spent 3 nights and were upgraded to a Grand Deluxe room due to my SPG gold membership tier
Lobby is big and elegant, room is spacious and clean, bed is comfortable, bathroom comes with a separate toilet, shower and bathtub. Water pressure is pretty good.
The pillows quality can be better though, it’s little bit too thin so not very comfortable for me.
The gym is spacious and well equipped, an excellent facility. Pool is also nice but not too big.
Location is very good, not too far away from CBD and since it’s connected to Gandaria City mall, it’s very comfortable and easy for guests to do shopping, watching movie or having a nice meal, from breakfast to dinner.
A good place to stay when you’re in Jakarta.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Richard S, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Jakarta Gandaria City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear Patric01,

We would like to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experiences on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed most facilities and services during your stay and that you found the location of the Hotel to be convenient and helpful. We’ll take note for your comments relate on the pillow and record your preferences to ensure better staying experience on your next visit.

Thank you again for being a loyal SPG program supporter and cannot wait to welcoming you back soon to Sheraton Grand Jakarta.

With best regards,

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

First of all, i'd like to say thank you for welcoming me and my wife during this year. I've spent about more than 130 nights in 2017 (too much to count).
Grand Sheraton Gandaria City is a really nice hotel with great location, since it has connecting door to the one of an attractive mall in Jakarta. The hotel itself have excellent amenities, all of housekeeping crew is very nice and friendly. They often delivering services meet or even exceeding my expectation, sometimes they gives a really cute towel art and event give surprise present to my wife and me (on our birthday) we really appreciate it.
I never get any trouble during checked-in and check out, receptionist staff works professionals, fast and always gives big smile to guests.
About the room, the bed set is quite comfort and gives us good quality of sleep but sometimes we still has issues with the sound from outside of the hotel. It should be more sound proof as the five stars hotel standard.
Anigree restaurant have lots of choices for breakfast, we can choose Indonesian/traditional menus, western, Chinese, Japanese, healthy, various of fruits and even Indian food. About the taste, i give five thumbs up for the chef. The Manager (Mrs. Anne) has shown Sheraton hospitality standard and role model for Her staffs, She is very nice and deserved to get the best manager of my version. Hopefully all of Her staffs can shows the same hospitality and humble like She is.
And last but not least, I've got some issues with the security lately. But after two times conversation with the Manager (Mr. Supriyatno) hopefully they can become better and better to give respect to all of the guests especially for they who has long stays in the hotel.
Overall I satisfied with the quality of services, and will recommend this hotel to my associates.

SPG #45406714890

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Richard S, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Jakarta Gandaria City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Dear Anggakcl,

We would like to sincerely thank you for staying with us and for recommending the Sheraton Grand Gandaria City on TripAdvisor and always become our loyal SPG members.

All of us are truly grateful for your wonderful comments about our facilities, the most comfortable Sheraton Signature bed and the large variety of breakfast dishes at Anigre. Your encouraging praise about our associates excellent enthusiasm and attitude, especially for Mrs. Anne, is highly appreciated and encourages our Grand team to do even better.

We are delighted that your stay was memorable and we shall make every effort to keep our hotel updated with the latest lifestyle trends while ensuring that our services is for each and every guest most enjoyable! And we also have taken your constructive and valuable comments and we shall work on this firmly.

Once again, it has been a great pleasure having you and your wife with us and we all look forward to welcoming you back to our "home" here in the South of Jakarta soon again.

With every best wish,