“Not open”

Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: WELCOME TO A MODERN TWIST ON CLASSIC ITALIAN. Not your ordinary Jakarta and Bali Italian restaurant. Grab a seat in our gardens, invite a friend, dinner for 8 or 100, we adorn you with our gardens, patios, delicious pastry bar, fresh gelato and home made bakery. A casual, flexible, affordable neighborhood restaurant- this is your PEPeNERO.
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I came to Pepenero in Menara Karya, Kuningan and it was not even open at 8.30 pm on a Sunday night. According to building security, they close at random timings. Very disappointing. I googled it and the closing time is written as 11 PM. Very very disappointing.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

I rarely review a place more than once but in this instance it is to say that Pepenero Kuningan has bounced back from its slump and is perhaps even better than before.

It was quite lively for a Tuesday night of a very long weekend, with the usual suspects such as a table of Japanese businessmen tucking into pork ribs and a corresponding table of Indonesian businessmen who were eating something I couldn't see, but also a birthday or wedding party (it was hard to tell which) and singles and couples of all sorts dotted about.

The floor manager was very attentive about where we wanted to sit and the waiter apologized there was no longer a smoking area, though smokers could stand (though not sit) outside, while refilling my glass (which he did several times).

There is the very drinkable Plaga wine at a reasonable price by the bottle, carafe or glass plus a couple of others that are less reasonable thanks to the overly taxing government, and beers.

The penne boscaiola I had was deliciously well cooked, with the penne al dente and the creamy sauce lively and enthusiastic at each mouthful. My dining companion had linguini granochi (spelling?) which was likewise delicious and dramatically presented with a crab shell and claws atop the linguini and sauce. A thoroughly zesty and pleasant sauce it was, too. The linguini was made on the premises and perfectly bitey.

The bread rolls were warm, fresh and melted in the mouth and the crostoli as crispy and tangy as ever.

The two plates, a large beer and a very tasty and fresh mixed juice of strawberries and something else for around Rp 350 000 (including all the usual charges) for two. I'm not surprised the place was three-quarters full; but it should have been packed.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Please try their appetizer, salad, pizza, pasta and dessert, all delicious!!!!! Recommended place to have your event such as birthday, gathering and hang out with your friend.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

I've been here many times with some friends and held some parties as well in Pepenero.
I like this restaurant, the price is affordable, good service, good ambience, and for sure the foods are incredible.
For me, I will always come to Pepenero anytime :)

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Visited there 2 days in a row. Just a disappointed after all. I am not sure if there are new chefs replaced but I can tell you that the foods are not the same quality as they used to be.

So sad...Pepenero( Sudriman) seems to fall into one of the common restaurants , where pretend to be "western standard " among the same price ranged restaurants ....

Also as usual, no difference of any other restaurants in Jakarta , I had to say" Not finish yet" many many times otherwise staff comes to our table in turns and asks taking away unfinished dishes .

Will not come back at least a year I guess.