1,131 results
All reviews the club lounge stock exchange building special thanks home away from home city view hotel room living room washing machine direct access business trip business hotel business district excellent hotel rooms are large keep up the good work shopping mall hotel staff
Reviewed 16 May 2018

I visited with a group on a business trip. Check in was smooth and personable. By the end of the first day every staff member was calling me by name!

We only ate dinner there one night, but it was fantastic. We were the only group in the restaurant (early dinner) at the time and we definitely got the royal treatment. All of the appetizers and food was delicious. The service from Audi and Tama was outstanding!

The next day I treated myself to a 3 hour spa treatment. It was so relaxing that she had to wake me up during the facial portion! I wish had gotten her name so I could recommend.

Overall, great experience. I would highly recommend.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2018

hosted an event here, we had trouble with electricity before the event but the staff has been very helpful and tentative in solving that. event ran very well thanks to the assistance of all the banquet staff :) we had handful of request but they are very keen to help. smooth process from booking rooms, venue to the end of the event.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

This was our second conference at the Ritz Carlton Pacific Place and i must say that the service and the facilities are excellent. The staff including Ms Dhanani and Ms windy were impeccable in handling the booking and the event flow. The banquet staff was very accommodating with our requests. The food was a nice menu as well. I thank the team for taking such good care of us.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed in Ritz Carlton Jakarta, Pacific Place for one night before and two nights after my wedding day there. Truly satisfied with the service, all the staffs were friendly (all of them said congratulations to my husband & I everytime I saw them WOW they made me feel I'm an important guest lol). One of the memorable night was when I went back to my room (bridal suite), they prepared somekind a video of my prewedding photos and there were also sweet sweet words there! I wanted to upload in my instagram but the video size that sent to me was too large :( but I'll keep them forever for sure! Then they prepared nicely arranged a bottle of champagne, chocolate cake (really delicious cake!) and also some other amenities. Really appreciate that thankyou :) ohya, when I ordered in room dining, they gave me a complimentary dessert (that's unexpected haha) loved the dessert tho! My wedding day also went smooth thanks to all the staffs that worked on my wedding day. They really all are helpful :) special thanks to Ci Eli that helped us so much since we decided to have the wedding there. I enjoyed my experience a lot in this hotel, and can't wait to go back! All the best for The Ritz Carlton Jakarta, Pacific Place! Stay sweet to all the guests :)

Cheers,
Angelina The

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2018

The place must to visit or stay, because is very clean & all employee is warm. And the ballroom is so beautiful, clean & nice, don't forget about the food is very delicious and fresh. The employee so handful and warm, no place like this in here.

Room tip: Ballroom is so grand & wide, very recommended.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business