1,935 results
All reviews asia restaurant grand room the club lounge walk in wardrobe rooms are huge pacific place excellent stay room service business trip luxurious hotel excellent hotel free shuttle special thanks standard room enjoyed my stay f b buffet breakfast
Reviewed 19 July 2016

On this stay-cation at Ritz Carlton with our family, we booked the Club Level Access and the service is very consistent as the previous one. The staffs were very friendly to my son and greeted by his name. They have remember that my son likes Lego very much and on our last dinner, one of the Executive Club Concierge staff, Betari, gave a Lego Ninja Go coloring book.
This was our first time stay-cation during weekdays, therefore we need to use the 23rd fl for breakfast and dinner. The area is a bit dark especially during dinner time, and although we need to back and forth to choose the meal, the staffs were very helpful to serve all of our request.
Our room was spacious and we had the Mega Kuningan and a bit city view. The attendants, Nisa and Ocha, provided small pouch for each of our mobile charger and some chocolate for our son.The pool was great, one of the staff offered their air pump to inflate our son's arm floaties while I was trying to blow them.
We used the free shuttle transportation as well, to go some places around Mega Kuningan. It was helping a lot because the drop off and lobby area was not very friendly for pedestrian.
I definitely looking forward to have another staycation in this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
RCJMegaKuningan, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2016

Dear letiziasoeprapto,

I am sincerely glad to learn your experience at The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan, especially to learn that our colleague, Betari, Nisa and Ocha has delivered a memorable experience to your family. They are known as a passionate ladies and gentleman who always strive to provide personalized experience to our guests. Thank you for recognizing their performance.

I will share your review to our ladies and gentlemen and I can assure you they will be thrilled to learn your experience. Thank you for sharing a lovely review at TripAdvisor. On behalf of ladies and gentlemen at The-Ritz Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan, we look forward to another staycation at our hotel. Please send our regards to your lovely family.

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Stayed in ritz carlton before and my stay at RC mega kunningan was not as per RC standard. First of all, check in was done at foyer ballroom and took more than 10 minutes. Room was ok, quite big but bedsheet were dirty and pillow case broken. The worst was the breakfast: all food were empty. Ask to refill and it tooks more than 20 minutes. I finally left the place without finishing my meal. A very big disapointment. I will never stay there again and may be not in a RC ever.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank radennovrita
RCJMegaKuningan, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

Dear radennovrita,

I would like to personally thank you for spending the time to write review on TripAdvisor. As I learn your review, I would like to deeply apologize for any experience that were not up to your expectation. Thank you for sharing your comments on the shortcomings of our services during your stay.

I assure you that I have personally shared your feedback with the necessary people and addressed the shortcomings with the team in order to avoid the same to happen in the future.

At the same time, if you would like to get personally in touch with me, please feel free to contact me under the following e-mail: nagesh.chawla@ritzcarlton.com.

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

I have stayed at the Ritz Jakarta several times over the past 12 months for extended stays and can say this hotel is among the best in the world. All the staff make you feel at home, and nothing is too much to ask for. The club lounge staff go out of their way to make been away from home that little bit easier.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business

Dear Away123,

I am delighted to learn your review and experiences during your stay at The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan. Our Ladies and Gentlemen always strives to provide the finest personalized service to our guests and I am glad that you recognized their performance. I will share your review especially to our Club Lounge team for providing unforgettable service to you.

Thank you for spending the time to write review on TripAdvisor. We look forward to have you stay again at The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Booked 4 rooms for 1 nights on weekdays with families during Ramadhan time. Interested because they have promotion with special price and i read they have rooms with queen twin beds and very large rooms. It will suits perfectly for family with 2 young kids because we love big bed. Too bad that the twin rooms weren't available when we checked in.
I kind had a high expectation when booking, and a bit disappointed. Hospitality was average and nothing grand about the lobby. But the room is really big with big sofa and the bathroom too, equipped with separated bathtub and high pressure shower. The kids loved the room. The room design is not a modern or minimalist type but rather like mediterranean type. However the bathroom amenities were served just for 1 person and very little compared to other 5 star hotel i had been staying. Because of promo rate?
The pool is located at 5th floor. It is quite big, clean and not windy. I love they put 3 gazebos there.
We had both dinner and breakfast at Asia Restaurant. They have a quite big selection of food, but not too impressive for me since i had better elsewhere.
Overall it was a nice stay. The big room are one big plus since most of hotel's room come in smaller size. With the promotion rate, it was value for money.

Stayed: July 2016

Dear Aliaslala,

I would like to personally thank you for choosing us as your accommodation in Jakarta. Our guest room size has been our guest’s favorite because we believe extra space could add more comfort to your stay. I am glad your kids loved it.

I would like to also apologize for any inconvenienced you have experienced during your stay. I assure you that I have personally shared your feedback with the team in order to avoid the same to happen in the future.

At the same time, if you would like to get personally in touch with me, please feel free to contact me under following email: nagesh.chawla@ritzcarlton.com

Thank you for spending your time to write review on TripAdvisor. We look forward to another opportunity to provide better experience for you and please send our regards to your lovely family.

Reviewed 12 July 2016

I have expected great service from Ritz carlton Kuningan, but everything exceeded my expectation.
The club service is extraordinary. They really put the extra mile in entertaining my 4 years old boy. Special thanks to Eko, Adriani, Betari & Zubaidah (pardon me if I type the name wrongly)

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
RCJMegaKuningan, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2016

Dear Malvin W,

It serves me great pleasure to learn that we have exceeded your expectation for your stay at The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan. We pledge to provide the finest personalized service to our guests, especially our guest's family member. I am glad that Eko, Andayani, Betari and Humaida has provided extraordinary service to your stay.

Thank you for spending your time to write review at TripAdvisor. We look forward to have you stay again with us and please send my regards to your lovely family.

Warmest regards,