See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 December 2017

I'm a foreigner who cannot speak bahasa indonesia at all, but their receptionist name Mey really helped me a lot, she gave me a lot of advised on how to have a good trip in Jakarta, very hospitable and kind, always gave quick response whenever I have any problem which I cannot explain myself very well, thanks very much, the hotel is fairly good, with low price and above average quality.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
faveKelapaGading, General Manager at favehotel Kelapa Gading, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Dear Hulianty,

Thank you very much for recommended our staff,
will do something better and do the best to improve everything especially daily the guests need ,

Again, Thank you very much

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

The standard room is very small, the deluxe room is quite big. They have a clean room, a sofa, chiller, tv, a the place near La Piazza and food hall. The room service is very good. But the housekeeping service is very expersive. For borrowing a pillow and a cover, it costs idr75k (pillow 25k, cover 50k and its really thin. Hope for the next, the could give lower price for borrowing them.
(The photo are from standard room)

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Metta,

Thank you for your feedback and share experienced , will do the best in nearer and corrected the rate from the housekeeping side and procedure as soon as possible,

Again, Thank you very much.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

My 2 night stay here was more less same like my previous stay. Staffs not attentive to guest's request always happen whenever I stayed here. I kept staying here because my company booked it for me, no other choices. But this time really annoyed me because they give me room with very dirty condition on the bathroom. As you can see on attached pictures, so dirty and I can't believe that this is under big hotel chain.
I called reception to give me another room, but then he just send me a housekeeping staff to the room. I talked to him the problem, he saw it and explain that the stain are there but can't be removed. I asked him to try to clean it first, then you know? its not totally removed but at least decrease. And it means that stain can be removed. But the management team didn't willing to do it.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
faveKelapaGading, General Manager at favehotel Kelapa Gading, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Augusteen,

Thank you for your feedback and some noted, I personally apology and follow up everything , however ever may I know your room number during stay with us otherwise your company name - to follow up and explanation .
because we could not find under your name Ms. Augusteen ,
Again, Thank you -I will call you back one you answer the details -or mobile number.

Have a great day,

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Put a SMILE would be great in the term of HOSPITALITY not forget to mention rudeness shown upon handling me upon check-in, upon check out, your FO staff should aware when the guest approached them, must been playing with gadget or something more important than the guest themselves i reckon. Rooms could be improve, linens are to be concern it were olds and the white fades, turn to grey-ish, well it is tolerable, still. Overall. It is OK

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
faveKelapaGading, General Manager at favehotel Kelapa Gading, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Dear Firman,

Thank you for your feedback and great advised, I personally and team really noted. I will have a seat to all team and discussed especially staff performance.

Again, Thank you and have a great day.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

the ac not so cold as it should be, stains on a bed sheets, ask single double bed got a twin beds pulled side by side, the beds kept slide aside right and left put me always almost fall at the center!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
faveKelapaGading, General Manager at favehotel Kelapa Gading, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Hi Maverick,

Thanks for feedback and some points need to be noted, I will prepare and have a seat to all team for improvement in nearer.

Thanks Again,