Review Highlights
incredible shirts etc fair priced

did not have enough U.S. dollars on me....large company but am leary in foreign countries to use... read more

Reviewed 31 January 2020
SLOVENIANPRINCE
Wellesley, Canada
Visit to Borobudur

This batik shop at Malioboro Street has 3 storeys of ladies and men's batik attire. Prices are... read more

Reviewed 1 May 2019
Alain F
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Jakarta
from $50.00
from $55.00
from $65.00
from $79.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 March 2017

After spending 3 days in Jakarta without visiting a batik shop was delighted to find Batik Keris at the airport. It stocked a great variety of items for men, women and home. There was a fitting room where I could quickly try out the stuff i liked. The price was good. I felt maybe I am a captive purchaser since I am at the airport with no other shops to compare prices or design with but later on in Yogyakarta I found shops from the same chain and the quality and pricing compared very well with the multitude of other shops in the market. Its been a year now and the fabric has held up very well, the colors don't run and the stitching is as sturdy as new. I am very pleased with Batik Keris wares and highly recommend this business.

Date of experience: April 2016
1  Thank bigwrldtrvlr
Reviewed 25 February 2017

I bought nice dress and batik scarf. They have really good quality textiles and the staff is polite.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 16 November 2016

Bought some shirts at the airport and was pleased with the selection they had.
Pricing was also quite good.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

Always enjoy going to Batik Keris as they have pretty good selection and price range is good too. Impressive quality too.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed 10 October 2016

My experience to purchase this wonderful piece of ancient thriving art in contemporary pattern was just charming. I did my Batik shopping at Batik Keris. I was in Jogya this September and retail therapy is incomplete without strolling Malioboro. I visited both the stores on either side of the street. Collection is just fab. I simply adored their Batik Mask collection which was very unique. Also the readymade garments are value for money.

Must visit