“Great place to stay on business trip”

Grand Mercure Jakarta Harmoni
Ranked #54 of 471 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed 10 December 2017

Room location on 16th floor .non smoking .room big with amenities .king size bed .fast check in .Non veg food great but not much for Veg though chef was helpful .
two things i felt bad was locking of mini bar not good and breakfast timings very strict by 10 am all winding up .
Place to have breakfast /lunch /dinner was good and nice with great ambience .Location not good for family visit may be you choose another Grand mercure hotel in the same city .Great on budget hotel type for my personal vacation would choose a higher and better hotel types probably ......

Room Tip: 16th floor good .non smoking .taxi service /concierge great n helpful .
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
H8535GM, General Manager at Grand Mercure Jakarta Harmoni, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Dear Mr/Ms. Nitinjmahajan

Greetings from Grand Mercure Jakarta Harmoni and thank you very much for sharing your feedback through TripAdvisor

I want again to express my sincere apologies for your experience and thank you for bringing this to my attention. I hope that you will give me the chance to show you that we can offer you an unforgettable experience during your next stay with us.

We are all looking forward to welcome you back to the Grand Mercure Jakarta Harmoni, meanwhile my team and I wish you a relaxing week ahead!

Reviewed 6 December 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
H8535GM, General Manager at Grand Mercure Jakarta Harmoni, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Good experience during the check in/out, the staffs were friendly, the room is very comfortable, the location is very close to downtown. The only drawback is the breakfast, it was crowded in the morning and I think need to improve the variety of the foods. But overall, it is well recommended.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
H8535GM, General Manager at Grand Mercure Jakarta Harmoni, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear Mr. Steven W.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Reasonable rate. Great location, next to McDonald's, opposite Gadja Mada Plaza with plenty of food outlet to choose from, situated in between Plaza Indonesia and Mangga Dua and not to mention the nightlife spot. Room is considerably spacious. Quite a busy hotel.

Room Tip: avoid smoking floor coz of strong smell of KRETEK.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mr/Mrs Flguy69ers,

I appreciate the time you have taken to write this gracious review for Grand Mercure Jakarta Harmoni during your stay with us.

We are glad you found the location is an advantage for you. Our Hotel is strategically located between central business district and shopping center are as well as the Jakarta tourism place.

It is a real pleasure to read that you are very satisfied with your stay and the service level of our associates has highly contributed to your satisfaction, as it is our aim to always provide an exceptional experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important for us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Ill check in one day before my reservation
The Hotel was full but the manager on duty mr Morssaline and here assistante
Miss Marety help me when a room was canceled , so they reserve it for me for the night following my legal reservation there.
The big surprise was my Birthday
When the staff come to my room on 3 November with a cake and singing me happy birthday.. great and big emotion
Thank u again for all the staff for this Hotel Grand mercure Harmoni
Ketfi l

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
H8535GM, General Manager at Grand Mercure Jakarta Harmoni, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear Mr/Mrs Ketfilamri,

Thank you for your review through TripAdvisor reader.

Thank your for taking the time to comment and review our hotel. I am glad to see that you had a pleasant stay with us. It will be my pleasure to welcome you again at Grand Mercure Jakarta Harmoni for a more enjoyable and rewarding stay.