1,290 results
All reviews sky lounge nice hotel gajah mada plaza business suite many choices top floor housekeeping staff business trip restaurant staff room service superior room hotel is located front office mini bar indonesian food check in process meeting room
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
H8535GM, General Manager at Grand Mercure Jakarta Harmoni, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Good experience during the check in/out, the staffs were friendly, the room is very comfortable, the location is very close to downtown. The only drawback is the breakfast, it was crowded in the morning and I think need to improve the variety of the foods. But overall, it is well recommended.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
H8535GM, General Manager at Grand Mercure Jakarta Harmoni, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear Mr. Steven W.

Greetings from Grand Mercure Jakarta Harmoni and thank you very much for sharing your feedback through TripAdvisor

I want again to express my sincere apologies for your experience and thank you for bringing this to my attention. I hope that you will give me the chance to show you that we can offer you an unforgettable experience during your next stay with us.

We are all looking forward to welcome you back to the Grand Mercure Jakarta Harmoni, meanwhile my team and I wish you a relaxing week ahead!

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Reasonable rate. Great location, next to McDonald's, opposite Gadja Mada Plaza with plenty of food outlet to choose from, situated in between Plaza Indonesia and Mangga Dua and not to mention the nightlife spot. Room is considerably spacious. Quite a busy hotel.

Room tip: avoid smoking floor coz of strong smell of KRETEK.

Dear Mr/Mrs Flguy69ers,

I appreciate the time you have taken to write this gracious review for Grand Mercure Jakarta Harmoni during your stay with us.

We are glad you found the location is an advantage for you. Our Hotel is strategically located between central business district and shopping center are as well as the Jakarta tourism place.

It is a real pleasure to read that you are very satisfied with your stay and the service level of our associates has highly contributed to your satisfaction, as it is our aim to always provide an exceptional experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important for us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Ill check in one day before my reservation
The Hotel was full but the manager on duty mr Morssaline and here assistante
Miss Marety help me when a room was canceled , so they reserve it for me for the night following my legal reservation there.
The big surprise was my Birthday
When the staff come to my room on 3 November with a cake and singing me happy birthday.. great and big emotion
Thank u again for all the staff for this Hotel Grand mercure Harmoni
Ketfi l

Trip type: Travelled solo
H8535GM, General Manager at Grand Mercure Jakarta Harmoni, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear Mr/Mrs Ketfilamri,

Thank you for your review through TripAdvisor reader.

Thank your for taking the time to comment and review our hotel. I am glad to see that you had a pleasant stay with us. It will be my pleasure to welcome you again at Grand Mercure Jakarta Harmoni for a more enjoyable and rewarding stay.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Been upgraded to junior suite/family room. Spacious living area. Comfy bed.
Good check in and out experiences.
The downside is the breakfast area is very crowded and limited seats. Lounge are is not relaxing as is quite open, near the check in area.
And it would be good if they can offer me a beer on the house and not orange juice... haha

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Mr. Steven888Malaysia,

We are pleased that you have enjoyed your stay here with us recently and thank you for taking the time to express your experience in Trip Advisor

Be rest assured that your next stay with us will be more pleasurable and memorable one. We look forward to welcoming you back in Grand Mercure Jakarta Harmoni.